What Bores you the Most?

Try to put two bettas in a same fishbowl, then it will be more fun. :giggle:

lol then that would be cruel and unusual punishment on the Bettas.

They will fight til death!

but if one is bored enough.. they would do it to entertain themselves.

The idea of going to church on a Friday night bores me, lol. (my apologies to Tim if he ever reads this...)

Waiting for Alex to announce the new moderators. :rl:

Getting a hair cut. Boring!

I know how you feel kid:
2-4bestbarbershop%20257.preview.jpg

Family who expect you to show up for the holiday dinner and then proceeed to yak yak with each other (without sign language). Now that is very boring. I gotta go for the Easter dinner tmw and I don't look foward to that. :(

Family who expect you to show up for the holiday dinner and then proceeed to yak yak with each other (without sign language). Now that is very boring. I gotta go for the Easter dinner tmw and I don't look foward to that. :(

That's one of the few reasons why I invited my two deaf friends to Easter dinner tonight. :)

Awww My sister and I had a long talk with my dad about that, He's willing to change and particulates us more in conversations. Maybe try to talk to your family about how that made you feel, just maybe things will look up for the better. ;)

Not being able to have a web chat despite my efforts to get a cam up and working. Im seriously considering selling the laptop and getting one with an integrated webcam so I dont have to hassle with this anymore! until then I'll just continue wishing I could practice my ASL.... :(

lol then that would be cruel and unusual punishment on the Bettas.

They will fight til death!

but if one is bored enough.. they would do it to entertain themselves.

That is so true. They will fight each other to death, how sad is that? I have a male Betta myself. Pearl. I was referring to him earlier (how HIS life must be boring, LOL). If I knew how I would post a picture of him ;).

what bore me the most is sitting in chair and laying in bed watching tv or watching movies.. surfing online and no books to read.. im out of books.. wahhhh.. :(

what bore me the most is sitting in chair and laying in bed watching tv or watching movies.. surfing online and no books to read.. im out of books.. wahhhh.. :(

Then get more books. If short on $$, hit the library. :)

Then get more books. If short on $$, hit the library. :)

cant drive due to major surgery and i live way out in the country.. no one here have vehicle except me.. but i still cant drive.. so im stuck till next week when i am allow to drive then i will get more books. :P

Freaky cat,

Maybe you could buy a bunch of my books I have laying around? :giggle:

cant drive due to major surgery and i live way out in the country.. no one here have vehicle except me.. but i still cant drive.. so im stuck till next week when i am allow to drive then i will get more books. :P

Oh, then I hope a speedy recovery for you. You can always read online. Try this link: Online Book Catalog - Overview - Project Gutenberg and click on the book you want to read online (click the one in the base directory). Any books that is over 100 years old is put online for anybody to read for free. If you have e-book reader, you can download anything from this site for free. Happy reading, Freaky Cat!

"Boring" is when people call you on the VP and have absolutely nothing to say! My time is valuable, if you call me, spill it and be done with it!

Lantana

Boring is when people call you on the VP and have absolutely nothing to say!

Back