Noooovember

mathew

Reaction score
this is the part of the year i dnt like,cuz its time for the final exams

the best month of the year. looking very forward to thanksgiving.

I love November! Crisp air. Thanksgiving. My birthday...

Only this month is the best weather for my hair! November is nice because of good food! *yummy* otherwise, i am not looking forward to the winter is right around the corner.

First I was going to say.....REALLY?
Because in U.S.A. it is second week of Jan.
But then I realized you are in S.A.
Best of luck to pass with flying colors.

First I was going to say.....REALLY?
Because in U.S.A. it is second week of Jan.
But then I realized you are in S.A.
Best of luck to pass with flying colors.

What? I assume you're talking about the final exams. You know, it would REALLY help if you'd quote who you're talking about.

Anyway, 2nd week of Jan? That's entirely up to the school's academic calendar. The schools around here finish in December. And my SO already had his final for one of his classes about 10 days ago.

What? I assume you're talking about the final exams. You know, it would REALLY help if you'd quote who you're talking about.

Anyway, 2nd week of Jan? That's entirely up to the school's academic calendar. The schools around here finish in December. And my SO already had his final for one of his classes about 10 days ago.

Around here finals are usually the first week in December for University and it is the second week of December for High Schools.

Gonna be a busy november for me. Kaylynn has 2 birthday parties.... festival of lights parade, thanksgiving, some fun- filled activities... w00t :)

Your world in South Africa is different than ours. Sorry about not want to go through the final exam. Just have to go through what you had studied and I hope you pass the final exam. I wish you lots of luck. :fingersx:

My birthday is coming up this month, November. Hee, hee, hee, hee. Yep, the air is crisp. I love Fall here. See you around here after the final exam. :wave:

Your world in South Africa is different than ours. Sorry about not want to go through the final exam. Just have to go through what you had studied and I hope you pass the final exam. I wish you lots of luck. :fingersx:

My birthday is coming up this month, November. Hee, hee, hee, hee. Yep, the air is crisp. I love Fall here. See you around here after the final exam. :wave:

Oops, I had made the second post of the first one. Something went off and I thought I would do the click on the post reply to get on. I am sorry. :(

Anddddd let the Christmas decoration/shopping begin! I'm willing to bet all the retails stores are already decorating.

November is my dad's birthday but i cant wait my dad become 6-0 next years WWWWHHHHOOOO! But im still plans for my dad's birthday next years i cant wait but my dad will turn 59 this years..

November is my dad's birthday but i cant wait my dad become 6-0 next years WWWWHHHHOOOO! But im still plans for my dad's birthday next years i cant wait but my dad will turn 59 this years..

but that means he's one year closer to his death :(

Back