to another VRS

zerodog

Reaction score
I just want to say something, just wonder from you guy. Also want to say something...

I have several friends who port to another default provider, happen Sorenson contact several my friends. They wonder or wants know why change or leaving Sorenson provider to new provider. Happen the person who handle the sales and offer the nTouch One which its come in one television sounds nice and again offer iPad. They accept that just for over iPad. At the end, they realize that nTouch One is still act nTouch VP.

I am just wonder if you are one of them, you rather back to Sorenson and get that freebie for over iPad? It just find that interesting how our period time has change. What I mean by change. In past, one of VRS provider, I don't remember which one... possible HOVRS (as its called Purple) offer free high speed internet if use their provider for specific minutes to use VRS minutes in order earn free ISP. Again its similar to the iPad. I don't see another wrong to get that advantage but the problem do people knew what they are doing? I always tell myself, what the catch.

Myself had nTouch VP and was not happy due the video quality not what I expect from Sorenson, I think VP200 quality is much better and it easier use menu than the nTouch, too many clicking to get there. So I change the provider and am happy what I have due what I am looking for the feature.

Again the mobile, I know other people have more than 2 VRS on iPad or smartphone. I think that bit silly, but always wonder why many number is need? Just wonder...

Yes, many deafies had confused to use nTouch VP for setting up. They want to return back to VP200. nTouch VP video quality is fair. New Purple VP will be coming soon. I want to see how much is quality.

Sorenson knows this, and the freebies cost outwieghs the cost of keeping them as a customer. Its easy to play the devils advocate and just offer them free candy which everyone loves. 9 times out of ten its sucessful.
I ported over and was contact by sorenson by area trainer. Same story, they offered freebies and I was tempted, but I really wanted to keep my ported z20 as it has a single big benefit over sorenson cannot offer.

Now - if they offered to port back with freebies and let me keep z20 and my one number system OR let me keep one number system and come up with a sorenson features like flash, easy call waiting, interoperability with a built in CLEAR VCO option just like z20 then I am back in a heartbeat. But sadly - Sorenson doesnt want my business bad enough. I make alot of relay calls so current VRS provider love me.

I wanted the freebies more than the Z20, which I really liked. Using Z4 on my Mac made up for the loss of the Z20. I love the iPad I got from Sorenson.

Back