Angel Food Ministries

That program is meant to help people with little income, not one with big income.

I know of two different people who would take advantage of the program so they could save money. :roll:

Nope, I have never tried it and have no intentions to. I don't need that kind of help.

My church have Angel Food ministries. I haven't buy them yet.

I know one church in my town does it. I don't think it is just for the poor. I think it is for everyone.

Kind of like food coop.

That program is meant to help people with little income, not one with big income.

I know of two different people who would take advantage of the program so they could save money. :roll:

Nope, I have never tried it and have no intentions to. I don't need that kind of help.

That's not true! Doesn't matter which is low income or high income. They need to save the money if they have a kids. I like to save the money instead of expensive food. If I have kids. I wouldn't afford to buy an expensive. I don't need the food stamp from Food Bank. Because I am not in welfare or food stamps. I can't get it because my husband is military. I am not worrying about it anyways. But It's good idea for Angel Food to help us with save the money. I rather wait until we have kids.

Back