Feedback on Z5 Max?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
While updating my profile, and while passing the time, I spotted a new ZVRS product called the Z Max. Does anyone have any experience using said product?

I got it. It's junk. It's completely locked down but it's a window 8 os and I can't access any of the control panel so I have no idea what data it is our isn't sending. It has a web browser and no way to install any anti virus or security software. I packed it up and out it in box in garage. Back to Sorenson. Get the z20. Much better option

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I did transfer my Z number to Sorenson for my ipad. Somehow, I received numerous phone calls from a guy from Dallas, TX. I told him to stop calling me. Later, I fed up and had enough already after a guy explained how it happened. Obviously, either Sorenson or Z did not complete on the final end for some reason.

How? A guy called his friend, then the call diverted directly to me instead of his friend.

Once, I called Sorenson CIR to supply me a new phone number or I will not continue Sorenson product. Finally, my old Z port number was terminated and I got a new phone number. I have no problems ever since.

If I can transfer number to z from Sorensen. Can it do that?

Yes, you can. I did that, and I believe you need to sign a form for porting. You can call CIR, and some will e-mail it to you (they did with me), and you can can send it right back. The process for porting is 7 days, I believe.

If I transfer the num from Sorensen to z so does that mean I can get a tablet or something?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

If I transfer the num from Sorensen to z so does that mean I can get a tablet or something?

They used to do that, but stopped due to FCC funding being cut for that. At least that's what I was told.

They used to do that, but stopped due to FCC funding being cut for that. At least that's what I was told.

Really?! they why are they offering tablet WITH Z20 right now on their website?! You really think they would offer something on website and then lie to you later?

I called earlier and wanted the firefly, but they said I have to give up the z20 and get z5 max . I said heck no! I really need the handset option and I like the manual push button for the 800,business automated calls. I know the z5 has vco built in, but its so much easier to pick up the hand set and no explaination needed to terp or say i want vco and WAIIIIIIIT for them to turn it on like in z5 . Sometimes I just dont want vco so I dont pick up for vco.

Really?! they why are they offering tablet WITH Z20 right now on their website?! You really think they would offer something on website and then lie to you later?

I called earlier and wanted the firefly, but they said I have to give up the z20 and get z5 max . I said heck no! I really need the handset option and I like the manual push button for the 800,business automated calls. I know the z5 has vco built in, but its so much easier to pick up the hand set and no explaination needed to terp or say i want vco and WAIIIIIIIT for them to turn it on like in z5 . Sometimes I just dont want vco so I dont pick up for vco.

I was talking about Sorenson VRS, not ZVRS. As far as I am aware, SVRS no longer gives out free iPads, and I have no idea how ZVRS is able to do that.

Edit: it looks like I misread what Frisky said, so my mistake.

I called earlier and wanted the firefly, but they said I have to give up the z20 and get z5 max .

That's one of my issues with ZVRS. They make you jump through hoops to get a new product you need. Why would they make you give up one product of theirs to get another inferior product, just to get the one thing you need?

I got it. It's junk. It's completely locked down but it's a window 8 os and I can't access any of the control panel so I have no idea what data it is our isn't sending. It has a web browser and no way to install any anti virus or security software. I packed it up and out it in box in garage. Back to Sorenson. Get the z20. Much better option

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

check your aim i sent you message smile i am computer repair guy for deaf and hearing peoples i know i can install anti virus program on them ok?

if you have problem any z5 max all in one computer has windows 8.1 preinstalled but zvrs locked down parental control also bios setup locked i can help with it !
message me if you like!

ZVRS support service emailed me offer for return shipping Z20 device and iPad2 tablet for $100 paycheck.

No more free iPad2 tablet from ZVRS but, i bought a brand new Samsung S Tab 10.5 tablet.

ZVRS support service emailed me offer for return shipping Z20 device and iPad2 tablet for $100 paycheck.

No more free iPad2 tablet from ZVRS but, i bought a brand new Samsung S Tab 10.5 tablet.

i got message from zvrs about 4 month ago for z20 return for getting 100 dollars check and i done return z20 and got 100 and later i got ordered z5 max why i filed the police report for my ipad2 stolen they give me approved to get z5 max now my z5 max is coming to my place this week!

Back