Who is single here?

I have been a widow since June 2, 2008. I do not like being alone, but it is better than being with the wrong person.

I am no longer single however I am going to keep this thread open to help out poor singles :P

I've been single since May 2008!! I've been focused on raising my daughter over these past 3 years and also taking care of my grandmother, who has Multiple Myeloma(blood cancer that effects bones). I'm 25 and want to find the right guy for me who will be a good dad to my daughter. I know that I want to settle down and either add to my family or blend 2 families together. *I'm single and looking but not obsessively seeking out guys. *I believe that "If its meant to be it will be, no matter what happens in life!"-Candice R. Smith

single, lots of flings with hearing girls but nothing that stuck....would be nice to find a hoh girl but ive been immersed in the hearing world since i was born. And every hoh girl ive met has been hideous.... call me shallow or w.e but im 19 so give me a break

Don't try to rush into settling down @ 19, enjoy your young years. I got pregnant and 19 and now I'm a 25 year old single mom of a beautiful 5 year old daughter. Take this time to go to college and get an education. Then use that education to get a good job(well as good as one as you can in this economy). Then use that job to gain as much financial security as possible. Then you will have a pretty secure and stable future to offer a woman. Women like men who work, drive, own personal property, have their own place, are kind-hearted, somewhat sensitive, caring, loving, loyal, faithful, understanding, trustworthy, and RESPECTFUL!!!! *Good luck in you life course on your way to finding your "Ms. Right". GOD BLESS <3 :)

Don't try to rush into settling down @ 19, enjoy your young years. I got pregnant and 19 and now I'm a 25 year old single mom of a beautiful 5 year old daughter. Take this time to go to college and get an education. Then use that education to get a good job(well as good as one as you can in this economy). Then use that job to gain as much financial security as possible. Then you will have a pretty secure and stable future to offer a woman. Women like men who work, drive, own personal property, have their own place, are kind-hearted, somewhat sensitive, caring, loving, loyal, faithful, understanding, trustworthy, and RESPECTFUL!!!! *Good luck in you life course on your way to finding your "Ms. Right". GOD BLESS <3 :)

good advice

For a beautiful girl/woman (miss / misis

i am a male 37 years, divorced, no childs
looking for a gorgeous girl/woman
with sense of humour, lovely and mature
email me and we chat more

Ive been single for about 8months now. Looking to expand my horizons and date a deaf man. Any in southern California? :)
Love to meet you :)

So, who is online tonight or this morning (LOL) I'm single and online late talking to some friends and saw that this forum had 19 viewers and was wondering who they were and where they are. i'm in Greenvlle, North Carolina and am 25 years old look to meet new people!!!! TTYL :)

I am very surprised I know she jealous on want to dates I said no thank I confidental
wow my friends deaf she said leave me alone I said she is very not trust, shame!

I notice it lol
I don't care dates ask me waste of time! I serious! I am very my confidental protect to my strict to reason! I aware it :/ I am smart to truth my gf is very right to "your my gf" that is correct simply easy
I implentation to personal!

Back