How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
77 right now. 80's forecast for the next five days.

Pollen and mosquitoes unbelievable!

We need a hard freeze.

First rain since April, I'm so thrilled to drive to work in the rain this morning.

Beautiful fall day. It's about 60ish right now. Leaves are starting to turn; they have been for about a week but there's several weeks more to go for the leaves. We are taking a day trip up north tomorrow to see what's peaked up there.

It is so smokey out from the King fire. Our whole area smells like a giant camp fire. Cooler weather though only in the 70's which I'm sure is helping the firefighters. Possible chance of rain tomorrow.

Yesterday it was cool weather. Today is warm weather. I love it. Love that Fall season. :D

The weekend dropped down the temperature but coming Monday back to the old 90's and up.

The first cool day we have had in Texas in a long time. A high of only 88!

Everything is hotter in Texas. Including my sexy collection of Star Trek figures.

Surprisingly warm. We were in the 80's. Very unusual this time of year in Minnesota.

Got some much needed rain last night and a little today. Definitely is helping the King fire which is now about 85% contained. Going back up to the 90's later this week.

Gloomy day. The weather forecast said it will be sunny later today. I hope that will happen.

65F and going to be 85, overcast skies.

But Friday 58 for a high!

55-60 and pouring rain. What a big difference from Saturday when it was 80 and sunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back