How Gay Are You?

60% here which would be accurate since I am bi. Oops did I just come out too?

40% and it says "I am open mind between the sheets but rarely show your dyke side when out on the streets"

Excalty but i am open mind bi. Unfor., my boyfriend don't approve it. He knows I cant help it because thats who I am, right? So he can't judge on me for it and all he do is "be cool." :P

My score

I scored 20%. said you are incredibly strait acting and does anyone ever realize your a true blue gay? Not really only if I am in a bar or with gay friends. I would say never when I go to a tractor pull or car event. No, one ever thinks at a swap meet either. I could say I am the Queen bee as I keep bees! Oh, I let that slip.I am a mechanic also, so not at work.

It said I need to lighten up :lol: Guess I will get a pastel shirt tomorrow. The dirt trail is ALWAYS going to have an exit sign though. :nono: Well unless I am drunk and we are talking about a women's finger. :shock:

:gossip:

Last edited:
56%
Congratulations! You scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe
Seems pretty true, although not sure how accurate it is
*EQL*

I got 50% lol said that I am comfortable between the sheets and out of the sheets :p

Back