Move over God, Aliens are Real.

I watch. Still must ask what video prove. Brazilian wear costume, stand woods. So what?

Oh yeah, that little fella works at the local 7-11.

pvwalin.jpg

They're everywhere!

Come on how can you think it's real "alien" because the boy looked back into the wood and indeed point at something but why he doesn't freak out? Even two more kids look back into the wood and didn't react anything and they obviously see the same direction where the "alien" stand. So this video is fake. My opinion

I seen the same.

I'm also thinking it is possible since that area supposedly is where UFO frequently visits that the kids are used to seeing these things....

But again, this footage will be used in a hollywood movie. I think it was a method to build up hype for a movie that they're planning.

:)

But I do believe in aliens.

I believe in Aliens, but I doubt the veracity of this footage.

I seen the same.

I'm also thinking it is possible since that area supposedly is where UFO frequently visits that the kids are used to seeing these things....

But again, this footage will be used in a hollywood movie. I think it was a method to build up hype for a movie that they're planning.

:)

But I do believe in aliens.

Regardless if it's a frequently visits from the aliens, kids will freak out no matter what. Why? Because they are scary looking creature. I do believe that we are not alone on this universe but this video doesn't prove anything, I mean how come camera person didn't say anything or chase the alien to get more film of it?

Oh, no! Here they come with their alien probes!!! :booty: :run:

I just like to use the mooning smilie whenever possible. :P

I read it in the World Weekly News so it must be true! Just like Batboy!

sallylou-albums-posted-picture5312-batboy.jpg

Back