What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn Americans know more about my country than I do..i thank them putting me wise on which way the clocks go or I be suffering jet lag tomorrow thanks bot:)

What an insane idea! The lawmaker thing this would keep people safe. Yeah right . :roll:

As a matter of fact, they were talking about guns and forcing us to be in the church or else (go to jail). That is why this is dumb and lawmaker is crazy. :roll:

Learned today that an Arizona lawmaker wants to make it a law for Americans to attend church. So DUMB!!!

Lol. I would expect this in plot from a horror movie. Maybe he should be a writer.

I learn not got enough money see dentist tomorrow....work all my life have pay for dental treatment but bludgers never work day in life and other groups get it free,this is not fair

thought it Lincoln hat

Now you know and learned that the hat had three sides of the hat which mean it was worn by President George Washington or President Madison. She was reading the story which had history about American School for the Deaf which it was set up in Washington, D.C. and they learned to sign President from the three sided hat.

Lincoln had only the top hat like stove type of hat, no three sided hat. That is the difference. :cool2:

I think it a general sign BSL for president not used it in many years I look it up.
Now I learn something today Beb taken until 4.30pm.Slow learner

I learned that people who grew up in the ghettos love to give people who didn't grow up in the ghettos a hard time. Ugh...

I learned that some beanie babies are worth as much as porsche!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161587480468?roken2=tf.pSGM=.bTlM=.g86.cfb#prclt-rMiI92k2
I still wish I could find the wingless Quackers- seeing as I collect rubber duckies (and I have a few beanie babies Quackers and the mallard duck one too. Most are packed in my boxes but since moving here have a small collection growing (3 are gifts and 1 set of christmas ducks was a gift too).

My favorite rubber duckie I have is the one I got at Gallaudet :) (just a plain one with "Gallaudet University" written on it's belly).

my back so bad I just sat in upright chair rattling with pain killers but thanks to reb I learn something about computers

Learned the other day...:giggle:...about these new Toilets...Went to see a friend of mine that had recently did a lot of remodeling on her house. Went to use the bathroom and saw a button on top of the toilet with #1 on one side, and #2 on the other....Since the toilet had no handle to flush...I pushed the button in the middle, it flushed...
Seems these new toilet have #1 for peeing and #2 for pooping....:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back