How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. So, I think it is best that I go to bed. Goodnighted. :)

I am feeling happy, win or lose on my Patriots, my new guy and me have each other, his words :)

I'm okay, i feel very tired, but i feel excited because on saturday if finally the day that my winter drumline group will perform at the first competition.

I'm okay, i feel very tired, but i feel excited because on saturday if finally the day that my winter drumline group will perform at the first competition.

Wahoo! I was Drum Major in High School. Those were good times! :D

Dunno what to think. The day started off right, even normal...thought it was Feb. 8th for some reason (?)....then the "unusuals" started happening....well....taking an early siesta...as I was up at 2am until 4am...

Tomorrow's another day. Remembering to keep my temper in check tomorrow.

I am feeling like a teenager, thinking of my new guy :)

Been having issues with IBS and my dairy allergies all day. So much pain and such, I just want to crawl in a hole and stay there.

:( You ate dairy today?

MIL wanted Red Lobster last night. I can't resist the cheddar/garlic biscuits. Then my fish was baked, but had butter. Also, I stupidly ate the croutons that were on my salad.

Today, I did good, but starting tomorrow, I am on clear liquids for 3 days, soft foods for 3 days, bland food for 3 days, then regular dairy free diet.

MIL wanted Red Lobster last night. I can't resist the cheddar/garlic biscuits. Then my fish was baked, but had butter. Also, I stupidly ate the croutons that were on my salad.

Today, I did good, but starting tomorrow, I am on clear liquids for 3 days, soft foods for 3 days, bland food for 3 days, then regular dairy free diet.

:( yeah, I would have been just as tempted too.

Feeling hungry. Today is day one of liquid diet.

Also feeling up and down. Computer issues have me down, sunshine has me up. Go figure!!

Liquid diet?!? Is this doctor advised or self-imposed?

I was thinking about having a liquid lunch...B&W milkshake. But need to watch my pennys (heck with watching my calories. :giggle:) Sorry Kristina.

Liquid diet?!? Is this doctor advised or self-imposed?

Self-imposed for 3-5 days. I have to clear out my system and so this is what I do. The doctor has already approved it and has agreed with what I plan to do. Will be back on solid regular diet in about 10 days or so.

Self-imposed for 3-5 days. I have to clear out my system and so this is what I do. The doctor has already approved it and has agreed with what I plan to do. Will be back on solid regular diet in about 10 days or so.

Do you do meal replacement shakes or something else?

Do you do meal replacement shakes or something else?

No, I am doing clear liquids for now. Also, those meal replacement shakes and things have cow's dairy and I can't have that. That's what started this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back