venting about Doctor

zerodog

Reaction score
:|
I just want to venting and... I have to deal with MY PAIN. Yes, I am whining about the pine that I have to deal and do affect my work perform attend.

I am going to be infamous and going on to E.R. to controlled pain. I do take over counter for my reduce pain before I ask doctor for stronger one.

Expect one doctor insulting me that assume I am addictive pain pill, the last time I touch was 8 months ago :|

Later on, again E.R. and the doctor can't determine and encourage me to see primary family doctor. I asked why and you are the doctor too. They explain and they admitted clueless and asked doctor if you are follow guideline to take care of us. He say sorta of... :eek3:

It just hard to believe they get license being doctor but only thing I HATE pain pill is Procent the STRONGER one... I try to explain, whatever the pain pill doesn't work and it not help where the pain is but it help my body to REST and drunk out yea... but it not what I ask for and it not where the pain. I will ask for one of my arm joint swell or broke... the pain I have to deal and patience and my wife worried about me. My wife think I MUST have pain pill like encourage me to have one :(

it just like doctor doesn't know what they are talking about even they already provide interpreter. Interpreter is surprise about it... :|

Back