What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my Sony hdr-cx240 video camera. My first and I'm not in any way tech savvy so I'm spending much of my evening "figuring it out." Turns out the Sony support has no video tutorials for this model.....

Laura

Just received my Sony hdr-cx240 video camera. My first and I'm not in any way tech savvy so I'm spending much of my evening "figuring it out." Turns out the Sony support has no video tutorials for this model.....

Laura

that's a lovely wee camera, it won't be long give it a week or 2, then it'd be quite intuitive. (the basics of course) then it'd probably take you a month/6 weeks to be totally familiarized with all its' functions and capabilities

So, Be patient!

just learn the basics of charging, turning on/off, recording mode/and zoom

pick up on these, then build up on more complex zoom, settings.... and
lastly find out SD cards you need if 8GB, try go 16GB...take camera to photography/electronics store ask for help to select the card(s) for recording...hell while you there ask them to show you where put it in, and out..they'd show you how to 'push' and push to spring back out' for you to grip the card's edge lightly to pull out of the camera's slot....
it not hard, but once it shown to you, its so easy that it not funny....

here's another hint...
look around on your desktop /laptop see if it have any SD/flash cards insert slots...that's useful for a more faster file transfer than using USB cables plugging camera to Computer....

Good luck Laura,

Grum

You're now coming into summer. I'm now coming into winter. Ugh!!

Let it snooooooooooooooooooooowwww!!! I want snow, snow, and more snow!!!
tumblr_mq0ofjLSMx1r8mnamo1_500.gif

I'm worrying ... when will it start ... :Ohno:
tumblr_mn7yq5TZMu1reckdno1_400.gif

I'm just waking up; woke up at 5:30 AM (nothing new there), but I AM planning on doing stuff this weekend. Like going back to Michigan Ave and picking up where I left off last week. Also might head up into the suburban areas on my bike this weekend, too. :P

I'm stopped at State/Van Buren. Right next to Harold Washington Library.

Blue Moon. Yum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1414261649510.jpg
    1414261649510.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
just got home from Deaf Expo trip. It was great! got my picture taken with Matt The Hammer Hamill. he's a very nice, enthusiastic dude! I had a good time on this road trip with my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back