How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good after 10 hours of sleep. Definitely needed it after yesterday.

I feel AWESOME!! I'm stretching out how far I can ride on my bicycle, and I estimate I rode about 10-11 miles, so that's 20-22 roundtrip. Feeling good about that.

I feel lousy. I am having arthritis on my upper back & neck, I hate it. One year ago I found out I got arthritis. I hate to feel pain on my upper back & neck. No fun. :(

Annoyed. Somebody broke into the new house last night that we are building, and stole the bathroom tiles (still in their boxes to be installed this week) along with the paint. Been talking with the builder.

Annoyed. Somebody broke into the new house last night that we are building, and stole the bathroom tiles (still in their boxes to be installed this week) along with the paint. Been talking with the builder.

arseholes do that...I am sorry.

been stuck on train big problems on main line,they promise hold the local train until we got off inter city train but did not so almighty mass of angry passengers threating to have the nuts off the boss so another local train put on quick

Woke up covered in burning hives and red streaks all over my body. I'm in the middle of a six-day Prednisone treatment. I think it's made my condition worse, not better. :(

Reba!...Oh my!....

Getting ready for the pre-registration for my surgery coming up Sept. 3rd...I'm so chicken!...LOL...don't matter how old ya are!...

Feeling refreshed after getting extra sleep .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up covered in burning hives and red streaks all over my body. I'm in the middle of a six-day Prednisone treatment. I think it's made my condition worse, not better. :(

go dr prednisone should not cause that

The red streaks is worrisome. You could have an infection not related to this. Red streaks are a sign of that. Call your doctor.

I am really sorry to hear that . Have you had a skin culture done on the rash ?

go dr prednisone should not cause that
I spoke to my doctor's nurse. (We can't call the doctor directly; everything goes thru the nurse first.) I described my symptoms and pain level. I get the same response each time. "If you have trouble breathing or your tongue swells, go to the ER or use your Epipen."

Obviously I was breathing since I was talking on the phone, so that was that.

The red streaks is worrisome. You could have an infection not related to this. Red streaks are a sign of that. Call your doctor.
I did call (see above post).

This has happened before, and they say it's not an infection. It was a combination of red "dot" hives, big patch rashes, and long red streaks, all at the same time, all parts of my body. Sometimes the whites of my eyes turn bright red, too. My blood vessels feel like they're flowing with burning acid.

Apparently it's very painful, depressing, and disabling but unless it's life-threatening I have to bear it.

I am really sorry to hear that . Have you had a skin culture done on the rash ?
Not this time but in the past. Nothing was discovered. Whatever is wrong is not on the surface but inside me.

I did call (see above post).

This has happened before, and they say it's not an infection. It was a combination of red "dot" hives, big patch rashes, and long red streaks, all at the same time, all parts of my body. Sometimes the whites of my eyes turn bright red, too. My blood vessels feel like they're flowing with burning acid.

Apparently it's very painful, depressing, and disabling but unless it's life-threatening I have to bear it.

Did you say it in a way that forcefully gets through to the nurse that you feel you are being treated that way. Maybe you are being a bit timid in describing how this truly makes you fee. That is a combination of your physical problems and the way she is treating you.

Did you say it in a way that forcefully gets through to the nurse that you feel you are being treated that way. Maybe you are being a bit timid in describing how this truly makes you fee. That is a combination of your physical problems and the way she is treating you.
I've been getting more assertive about my health care. Last Friday at the clinic I was very, um, expressive about my condition. The doctor and nurses all saw how I looked, too. Also, TCS has started accompanying me into the meetings with the doctors so he makes sure I cover everything.

They ask for the scale of pain, 1-10, of how I feel. I told the nurse "9".

But I was still breathing….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back