Do you have any allergies

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also what effect/symptoms do they have on you?

I am allergic to cat and dog dander, tree, grass, flower pollen. A lot of antibiotics. Some foods.

Effects= I take lots of medication, and I have been to the emergency twice on the edge of anaphylactic shock . I have had my rings cut off, and my joints in ankle and wrist bigger than softballs. I have had prednisone for months at a time to get over that.

I have a lot of allegies. When being funny one day, the Dr. said "Let's assume you are allergic to everything and go from there."

Asthma is part of the effects also.

Over the years, I have learned to manage and take pretty good care.

Last edited:
Animal wastes--- just irritate the sinuses to the point where I get nosebleed
Wheat-- Allergic to the fungus found in wheat grain... everything just aches
Milk-- Same thing as animal wastes

I got one that can kill me... but not revealing. :p

Um... allergic to a lot of fermented fruits, and if I have vegetables-- they need to be fresh or frozen.

Animal wastes--- just irritate the sinuses to the point where I get nosebleed
Wheat-- Allergic to the fungus found in wheat grain... everything just aches
Milk-- Same thing as animal wastes

I got one that can kill me... but not revealing. :p

Um... allergic to a lot of fermented fruits, and if I have vegetables-- they need to be fresh or frozen.

Aw come on. We love you. So you can tell us!

seafood - irritated sinuses and breathing gets difficult.

the smell of coffee irritates my sinuses for some reason.. i don't drink it.

seafood - irritated sinuses and breathing gets difficult.

the smell of coffee irritates my sinuses for some reason.. i don't drink it.

I guess we're better off as internet friend :aw:

2zhe720.jpg

Peanuts & Peanut Butter - Death
Cats - Itchy Eyes
Grass - Whichever part of the bare skin touches grass is itchy
Birch Pollen - I've never experienced anything
Rag Weed - I've never experienced anything, nor do I know what it is :lol:

anything pretty much environmental so dust, ragweed, pollen, u name it lol i take Rx Reactine for this as well as pet dander
I am allergic to cefaclor and some penicillins as well as we are pretty sure bee stings (bee sting allergies run in the fam but they wont test til uve been stung which i haven't but ppl in my fam are allergic to bees, soo my chances are pretty high) lol and i am allergic to spider bites and can go into anaphylactic shock so i have an epipen for such momentous occasions...i am also very lactose intolerant and i do not know of any food allergies as of yet lol

I am allergic to animal hair, I sneeze, get a really runny nose and get a blocked nose so it's hard for me to breathe, I am also allergic to pollen, dust. I sneeze, runny nose, etc.
Also I don't think I'm allergic to anything else :)

I am allergic to dust mite, pollens, rye grass and mixed grass... and also I am discovering some food do give me a hay fever reaction.

For the hay fever symptoms I get from food is tingling around the lip, mouth, eyes and nose irritation and sneezing. Where as pollens, rye grass... watery itchy eyes, stuffy/running nose and sneezing.

For rye grass and weeding the garden and mowing the lawn: itchy skin and sometimes hives and rash for a while. So my old doctor in New Zealand have banned me to mow the grass.

The thing is I do get all year-around hay fever allergy in New Zealand. Where as in Australia just summer at the moment, but then it could changes.

Also I do have asthma so it does conflict with hay fever.

Back