What Bores you the Most?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
What activity, situation, or so on bores you to tears?

I will start....

Watching golf with my dad or hubby.

What about you?

What activity, situation, or so on bores you to tears?

I will start....

Watching golf with my dad or hubby.

What about you?

When my friends talking about things happened when we were little kids in Elementary School and repeat the same story over and over about what their children did.

When my friends talk about the same story over and over when they already told me about it.

LOL! One of my coworkers is like that. She is nice but she comes into my classroom while I am planning for lessons or getting materials ready to tell me something which is fine. But I get seriously annoyed when she starts repeating herself wasting my time. Ugh!

All sports. The other kids never let me play when I was younger and now kids want all kinds of funding (when hell freezes over, they can have my money). Other things that bore me is when people can't spell. There's at least one person here on forums that can't spell and writes as if she is signing. Can anyone guess who I am referring to? Hint: No, she hasn't posted here yet.

eslc tid a chios ....were you talking about me Pek1? sic cksdi hba iethd a?

Most teachers' workshops...useless and irrelevant to deaf education.

When I visit my mom, she sometimes makes me watch movie with her so boring. She knows I don' t like to watch movies and tv.

What bored me the most? let me think here.. Okay what bored me the most is when a person talk too long I start to fall alseep on them LOL,, but that okay I used to that.

But, here my tip that might help some people. The best way to avoid feeling bored is to make your life interesting by not sticking to too many routines. Another way is by making daily progress in everything that you do. You need to pay attention to your thoughts and daily activities and find ways not to submit yourself to drudgery and taking things for granted.

*LIGHT BULB BLINKS* I know.... I'm sorry and I don't mean to insult LOTR Fans and Pirate Fans.. Those two movies bores me and I keep on falling sleep on those movies over and over when I try to STAY UP and watch all of it, but I couldn't help it when I'm falling :zzz: on those movies.

Movies that are dragged out. Slow. Commercials. Persons in checkout line writing a check in this day and age...get a friggin debit card for cripes sake. People who NEVER STFU. lol. Crappy sport teams. Drunks and druggies. Cartoons. Going into a forest with no bears and mountain lions. A state with no basements. A frickin radio motormouth first thing in the morning....STFU MF.lol. GEEEZALOU And the azzhole driver who turned it up max...mudda...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol........Watching weed grow...."hey, did you see that"? Guitar player practicing same crap over and over. NEVER CATCHING ANY FLIPPING FISH! Deaf chat sites with NO CHAT ROOMS!!!!! lol......hint hint.......Cars that never need fixing............The day after a long road trip and camping trip. Going to church and not hearing NADA. PARANOID MONITORS HA HA HA HA.......OOOPS.

Other things that bore me is when people can't spell.
Ah come on pek..........Spelling can be very difficult. Although it does annoy me when people misspell easy words.
stuff that bores me: Golf, Boring Boy (this guy I dated who was so personalityless that all he ever said was "yeah" to the point where you wanted to ask if he knew other words besides "yeah") sailing, most TV, pretenious anime geeks.

doing my line job at work without any music - THATS boring.

another: listening to some rich kid drone on and on about how seminary school is comparable to a job when hes in fact never had a job in his entire life.... UGH.

one more: listening to said rich kid 'preach' when in reality he is giving you a theology 101 lesson by giving you a history of the greek context and root word meaning to decipher the appointed passage of scripture. How divine.

For what it's worth, Jean Paul Friedrich Richter observed, “No truly intelligent person is ever bored.”

GOLFFFFFFFFF! *GAG* I don't mind MINIATURE golf. OFC some other sports that make me bored and nothing that excited me! I only willing watch a few but Winter/Summer Olympic is fine with me.

Politics conversations! :zzz:

Dramas/repeated same thing!

Some dumb and boring movies make me bored and I'll go :zzz: The worst movie I ever seen was Lawnmower man. OMG! When I click play then movie start to play for like 15-20 min later then boom I fell asleep! That phucking boring movie I ever seen!

Back