• YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I'm like you MissyWinks, a bad mother!

Strange because if my husband pulls one of our two cats away from me anytime, they hiss at him and will dig their nails right in my skin! Holy moly!

Hubby will take Mosey and try to cuddle with him but nope! Mosey refuses to relax, purr, or even look up at him. Mosey will stare at me, paw at my direction and we know he only wants me. That's a bad Mommy!! :giggle:

I am very much a cat and dog lover... I used to have twin cats and I also used to have few dogs but they were all given away. I truly missed them very much. I didn't want to given them away but had to do that because my fiance's allergy...so he knows that I love animals and he doesn't want me to feel bad or anything else. So he felt so bad about it. But We got our 4 ferrets here... they are freaking amazing! :)

bdacdc39296eaa9580c06b02db78008b.jpg

Put down the camera and step away!! I can see why you named her Sassie!:lol:

:lol: Actually Ally named her Sassie as she said, " Her name is Sassie--just like me."

Sassie is now 8 years old.

Oh Sassie isn't happy! She is supposed to be handled gently like a lady .. not manhandled! :giggle: Sassie is a whole lot like my Ashy.

Well--at times she acts like a lady and other times--she doesn't! :lol:

Guess what hubby had to do with my baby boy, Mosey!

detector.gif

Yes, Mosey is all over Mommy like white on rice! :giggle:

I would say other.

I am an animal lover! I have one large outside dog, Two Chihuahuas, Two birds, and one cat. YES they all live in Harmony! I just have to watch the Cat sometimes around the birds when they are out of their cages. :giggle:

Everyone who knows me is aware that I have a Solomon Island Eclectus male parrot. His name is Lenny. I call him: Lenny Benny Bird Brain.

He's a very nice boy and loves to nuzzle my neck.

Lantana

My 3 year old and I were making Gingerbread cookies

While I was doing something, he was sprinkling flour all over our dog....lol!

001-4.jpg

While I was doing something, he was sprinkling flour all over our dog....lol!

001-4.jpg

OMG! Your dog look like such same as my old dog... her name was Kiara. Missed her sooo much! I will find a pic of her and show you her pic. :)

Your dog is soo beautiful...so cute!

shel90 LOL! your dog seems wanna your food while you are making! lol! that funny!

I'm like you MissyWinks, a bad mother!

Strange because if my husband pulls one of our two cats away from me anytime, they hiss at him and will dig their nails right in my skin! Holy moly!

Hubby will take Mosey and try to cuddle with him but nope! Mosey refuses to relax, purr, or even look up at him. Mosey will stare at me, paw at my direction and we know he only wants me. That's a bad Mommy!! :giggle:

ha ha ha! my cats love everyone. so i feed them with treaties so that they will pick me over others! now that is a bad mother! haa haaa!

Back