Internet Browser

ponterik

Reaction score
Hi

I`m building a web application with the target group of deaf/hard of hearing. I am using some technical stuff thats not supported in all browsers, that means that depending on their browser people will not be able to use it. That brings me to the point. I am interested to know what web browser you are using at the moment so I will know how big the need for a workaround is. :hmm:

It would mean a lot if you could answer <3

how would a browser be targeted to the deaf/hard of hearing? Other than the biggest problem of all... captions for internet videos.

(Firefox here... sometimes use Chrome or rarely Opera)

Web application

It´s not the browser thats targeted towards the deaf/heard of hearing, but the application that I´m building. Some browser have a built in functionality that the application relies on to work. Did that make sense?

most use Google Chrome, and Firefox and Rarely use Safari and Internet Explorer also Opera browser for slow internet connection or slow mobile data to automatic compression for website loads.

FIREFOX on laptop. Dolphin on Android, though I've had more pages not loading right on Dolphin so using Chrome a bit more on Android. Too many page load issues with Firefox on Android

Back