Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great break from football after, watching the NO Saints be the superbowl champs.

Kick offs don't start til september. As for my team, kick off is Sept 12! We are in preseason at the moment, everything looks good so far. I heard the back up QB is good and is better than Matt Cassel LOL We all know what happened that season but its all in the past. We have a great outlook. Anyone is welcome to share their favorite tream here (no bashing).

Let this thread be fun and exciting to see how our teams doing. We all know Favre won't give it up, Tebow got a new hair-do (what's up w that) and so much more ahead.

Let the games begin!!

Last edited:
fooootballllllll

T.G.I.F.S (thank god its football season) no matter where I lived I have always liked the colts. They are the most old school kind of team. No showboating and the quaterback is a real student of the game. Also unlike some the QB leaves it on the field, not posing for GQ

Mark My Words:

Miami Dolphins
2010 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS

I do not think that my Dolphins will enter the conference championships, but who knows what can happen. All I really want is to beat the hated Jets twice! That alone will make my year. Go Fins!

miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

__

We love Fooball!...And thank goodness there will be "no blackouts" this year for our Beloved......

JAGUARS !!!

GO BOYS!!!

T.G.I.F.S (thank god its football season) no matter where I lived I have always liked the colts. They are the most old school kind of team. No showboating and the quaterback is a real student of the game. Also unlike some the QB leaves it on the field, not posing for GQ

I second that!! I've always been a Peyton fan, since his days at UT-- love watching him play w/the Colts!!

I second that!! I've always been a Peyton fan, since his days at UT-- love watching him play w/the Colts!!

I am a Peyton fan myself..... Colts. meh

Cowboys fan and I guess now a Niners fan since I will likely be living there soon.

But I would trade Romo for Peyton in a sec.

I am a Peyton fan myself..... Colts. meh

Cowboys fan and I guess now a Niners fan since I will likely be living there soon.

But I would trade Romo for Peyton in a sec.

When I lived in Knoxville and it was Peyton's rookie year w/the Colts... he was my QB for my Fantasy Football team-- I was the only 'skirt' in the league... and w/PM was able to whoop many an ass and make it to 2nd place... (was my first year playing too! Shew some of the guys in the league didnt like that! LOL)

When I lived in Knoxville and it was Peyton's rookie year w/the Colts... he was my QB for my Fantasy Football team-- I was the only 'skirt' in the league... and w/PM was able to whoop many an ass and make it to 2nd place... (was my first year playing too! Shew some of the guys in the league didnt like that! LOL)

Excellent! My friends wife is a good Fantasy Football player too.

Back