Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

Sorry, if here is little off-topic.. I strongly predict that Mario or other black (He is playing basketball or football-i don't know his name) who will be in semi final for dancer champion without doubt! But I could be wrong.. let wait and see..

Not because of their race. I can see that way they are very nature dancer look like their secret talents

Sorry, if here is little off-topic.. I strongly predict that Mario or other black (He is playing basketball or football-i don't know his name) who will be in semi final for dancer champion without doubt! But I could be wrong.. let wait and see..

Not because of their race. I can see that way they are very nature dancer look like their secret talents

You mean the other black guy name Jason Taylor who play for the Maimi Dolphin. But I strong predict Kristi and Mark becasue so far they got the highest score by far. I don t know if Marlee will make it, but she came close last night to be eliminate last night but she got lucky. She did make a few mistake in the Samba dance but she did great. It not easy but it was great. Mario is improving pretty well because he is a singer so mostly singer do some dancing. I had a strong feeling that I was right about Priscilla Presely was already elminated but glad Marlee and Cristian make it.

I hope Kristi won't make it to final. I think it is unfair for her to be part of compeition. Her skating form and dancing form are kind of similiar. That's why she is so good at this. It is not fair to other dancers. Last season, they had Sabrina from Cheetah Girls, she specialized in dancing and she got to dance for DWTS. I was sure glad she was eliminated in the middle of the show. I hope that would happen to Krisiti even though she danced beautifully. Sorry!

Marlee is out, she came in 21 out of 30 points. :(

Yep Marlee is out and I just don't think she can win this one. But the biggest point about Marlee is that she took the gut to learn how to do the waltz, the samba and other dances was hard to do the quick steps. She did it well and she have already proven herself that she can dance. I think that was good enough for her to make it this far. I seen the ways she dances very good but missed a few steps. But I am proud of her and she did very well and accpeted the judges desicion. I am sure Marlee will keep on learning to dance.

I hope Kristi won't make it to final. I think it is unfair for her to be part of compeition. Her skating form and dancing form are kind of similiar. That's why she is so good at this. It is not fair to other dancers. Last season, they had Sabrina from Cheetah Girls, she specialized in dancing and she got to dance for DWTS. I was sure glad she was eliminated in the middle of the show. I hope that would happen to Krisiti even though she danced beautifully. Sorry!

I know Sabrina was great! She is. But I do agree it was a bit unfair to have her eliminated since she had the high score in the last season. Speaking of Kristi Yamaguchi and her partner Mark Ballas they are doing great. I don't think it had to do with her ice skating. Dancing and ice skating are two different sports. But my money is on them to win. I believe it all about having the right dance teacher to teach them how to dance well and how to do it. Dancing can't be easy like football start like Emmitt whom won, he didn't dance that great. But got to remember it all up to the voters online to cast their votes against the judges. :)

PS. I like Bruno, he so funny!

I know Sabrina was great! She is. But I do agree it was a bit unfair to have her eliminated since she had the high score in the last season. Speaking of Kristi Yamaguchi and her partner Mark Ballas they are doing great. I don't think it had to do with her ice skating. Dancing and ice skating are two different sports. But my money is on them to win. I believe it all about having the right dance teacher to teach them how to dance well and how to do it. Dancing can't be easy like football start like Emmitt whom won, he didn't dance that great. But got to remember it all up to the voters online to cast their votes against the judges. :)

PS. I like Bruno, he so funny!

Well sweetie, you are entitled to have your own opinion! That's okay!! For me, I sure hope Kristi don't make it. She is too good for this compare to other dancers who have never dance before. Such as Marissa, Jason, Mario, Shannon and I can't remember who else. I think I am rooting Shannon and Mario.

Psst...did you guys peek on Entertainment Show? Shannon and Derek are getting hot!!

Definitely Bruno was awesome! He is my favorite judge...and he won the dance war!!! whoo!!

Well sweetie, you are entitled to have your own opinion! That's okay!! For me, I sure hope Kristi don't make it. She is too good for this compare to other dancers who have never dance before. Such as Marissa, Jason, Mario, Shannon and I can't remember who else. I think I am rooting Shannon and Mario.

Psst...did you guys peek on Entertainment Show? Shannon and Derek are getting hot!!

Definitely Bruno was awesome! He is my favorite judge...and he won the dance war!!! whoo!!

I had a feeling that Shannon and Derek getting hot lately and getting very romantic with each other. I thought something was up with those two. Mark Ballas and Sabrina are dating from what I heard. Marissa did well she chubby but she does great and working very hard, I know she will be a mother very soon since Marissa and her husband are having a baby by a surorgate mother. But my money still gonna be on Kristi and Mark since they got the highest score so far every week.

PS.. I think Len is way too critic on everybody lol.

I am going to miss Marlee :( She did an awesome job!

LOL Marlee still there and watching all her friends dancing so she a good sport! :) Christain got hurt last night on his second dance, hope he okay, I know he feels bad for the mess up.

Back