What is your birthverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 John 5:11 NIV
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

Romans 5:1 NIV
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Corinthians 8:6 NIV
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day.

Psalm 2:11 NIV
Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.

Hebrews 7:25 NIV
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day.

Matthew 7:11 NIV
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Hebrews 10:23 NIV
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

1 Corinthians 10:26 NIV
for, “The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it.”

Proverbs 11:2 NIV
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Ephesians 2:8 NIV
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

Genesis 9:16 NIV
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Romans 8:19 NIV
The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed

Romans 8:28 NIV
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

This is really neat..

Here is my birthverse:

1 Corinthians 12:27 NIV
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Romans 7:6 NIV
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code

when I doubt my salvation, bec of my struggling, friend of mine gave me this verse which is my 1st i use, " Whosoever call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". Roman 10:13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back