Peanut Butter Allergy?

It's not your responsibility to find out if anyone has peanut allergies.

If a person has peanut allergies and wants to attend an event, they should inform the host about it so that the host can be better prepared. If that person shows up unexpectedly, then there's nothing you can do because you didn't know about it.

If you already know about a friend who has peanut allergies and you know that friend is coming to your party, then you know what you need to do.

This also applies to other allergies as well.

:gpost: Also, when I KNOW someone with allergies, I try to find out what I can do. When I don't know, not my fault if I don't know. We sell hazelnut laced crepes and the containers the stuff comes in, are on display. If anyone has an egg allergy, they'd know to avoid a crepe. We have liablity insurance coverage in case someone wanted to sue us. I'm also the sole owner in case it ever happens so we don't get hit double. The bottom like, like Vampy's saying, it's on the ppl with allergies to know what they can eat, and can not eat.

Okay, ummm...

If any of u have allergy by SMELLING peanut butter fume when u enter into the room where there are peanut butter foods there. What will u do??? Stay away or on ur own risk?

They were selling popular Reese cups at the camp. One person was in panic to see this. They said it was her own risk.

well for smelling, they just have to stay away same idea as smoking, i am allgery by smell the smoke and end up cant breath all i do is stay away so that person will have to stay away as far as person can so wont be able to smell the peanut butter

I heard that some school have banned any nuts related food from the campus due to higher number of students being allergic to it. Kids are not allowed to bring peanut or whatever to school, not even for lunchtime.

Usually, I would try to avoid including nuts into any meals or snacks because you never know who's allergic to it or not. After all peanut allergy is one of the most common, serious and potentially fatal food allergies.

I would try to think of others instead of myself since I know how it feels when other doesn't think for your own sake.

But I agree that it can't be helped if host wasn't informed ahead of the time. Just try your best separate the situation if possible.

Back