The LAST Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh god.... why does McCain keep saying "terrorist" and "raising tax"????????? and one major thing I like about Obama Doctrine is - his "long-term strategy".... something that we're not used to in Bush Administration for past 8 years

Oh no! I forget the debate... I guess I am too busy for today. Aha...

EDIT: Luckily, I didnt miss, just missed some of it. So, my feeling is toward to Obama now. I still don't trust him so... I probably will not vote either of them...

Last edited:
My god... McCain seems SO ANGRY with his eye rolling and interruptions. He was kind of an ass in this debate. Good thing Obama kept his cool! Also, McCain needs to give this Ayers thing a REST.

I'm not into politics, although I did watch the final debate, but I gotta admit the only thing I like about Mr. McCain, is his taste in women. :naughty:

My god... McCain seems SO ANGRY with his eye rolling and interruptions. He was kind of an ass in this debate. Good thing Obama kept his cool! Also, McCain needs to give this Ayers thing a REST.

I agree. McCain also needs to stop claiming over and over again that Obama plans to raise taxes on those who make $42,000/year or less. :roll:

Off-topic...

Did you hear about the blunder Palin made today? She was speaking at a rally in New Hampshire and said that NH was in the northwest. :shock: This makes me even *more* frightened at the idea of her being Vice-President. :eek3:

Agreed. McCain appeared to be on the verge of loosing it through the whole debate. And he rudely interrupted Obama several times.

Obama, on the other hand, kept his cool, spoke precisely, and just kept looking at McCain as if he was thinking, "You are an amusing little man, John.":giggle:

Re: the Ayers thing, I think maybe McCain is stuck in a timewarp. He keeps referring back to Ayers' activities in the 1970's and seems to be stuck on his POW status from the 1970's. Wonder if he still disco dances?:P

Wonder if he still disco dances?:P

that's how he broke his arms doing that twirly little thing. ok that was lame joke but :laugh2:

I agree. McCain also needs to stop claiming over and over again that Obama plans to raise taxes on those who make $42,000/year or less. :roll:

Off-topic...

Did you hear about the blunder Palin made today? She was speaking at a rally in New Hampshire and said that NH was in the northwest. :shock: This makes me even *more* frightened at the idea of her being Vice-President. :eek3:

She never ceases to amaze, does she?:eek3: Scary woman.

German time: 06.35 am

Interesting posts, I can´t say anything yet what I think of their last and final debate until tonight...

oh god.... why does McCain keep saying "terrorist" and "raising tax"????????? and one major thing I like about Obama Doctrine is - his "long-term strategy".... something that we're not used to in Bush Administration for past 8 years

Simple answer is he don´t know what should he say... :P because he has NO clue...

She never ceases to amaze, does she?:eek3: Scary woman.

Off-topic...

I agree. The good thing is though (as another poster said) the more Palin opens her mouth, the better it is for Obama. :)

McCain just made an ASS of himself at the debate...Is this what you want as President, a man who acts like a jackass at the end of the debate?

These pics virtually guarantee a WIN for Barack! Look how Presidential Obama looks compared to McCain on the stage?

McCain just made an ASS of himself at the debate...Is this what you want as President, a man who acts like a jackass at the end of the debate?

These pics virtually guarantee a WIN for Barack! Look how Presidential Obama looks compared to McCain on the stage?

i agree!

if you going become president of usa not acting like jackass or wuss! but obama dont! McCain looks crazy this pics!

Is it hoax?

I hope you will say it's fake...

I would be appalled if you say that it's not fake...:cold:

(I haven't watch on final debate TV yet until tonight).

Is it hoax?

I hope you will say it's fake...

I would be appalled if you say that it's not fake...:cold:

(I haven't watch on final debate TV yet until tonight).

it is real. you gotta love Internet since they love to exaggerate things. It was just a gaffe. He wasn't sticking his tongue out to Obama's back. It was because he thought moderator was going left side to shake his hand but he went to right side. McCain got confused and was like GAH!

From what I've read, it seems like another slam-dunk for Obama.

She sounds alot like George W. Bush, isn't she? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back