Anyone Using ICom?

In a simple nutshell. 5 things. I have both of them, so I know.

1. One is old and one is new.
2. One is flawed (old) and one is perfect (new~very little dropouts and reconnects perfectly everytime).
3. iCom is small and dies fast. Compilot is slightly bigger and last a long time.
4. ComPilot has volume control and speaks to you (even recites phone numbers calling you). There are 2 more features for the Spice+ series Phonaks. I think one is programming switching and voice commands.
5. Stereo Surround sound!

Hope this helps!

In a simple nutshell. 5 things. I have both of them, so I know.

1. One is old and one is new.
2. One is flawed (old) and one is perfect (new~very little dropouts and reconnects perfectly everytime).
3. iCom is small and dies fast. Compilot is slightly bigger and last a long time.
4. ComPilot has volume control and speaks to you (even recites phone numbers calling you). There are 2 more features for the Spice+ series Phonaks. I think one is programming switching and voice commands.
5. Stereo Surround sound!

Hope this helps!

Does the ComPilot volume control work with the "old" Naidas (pre-Spice)? Wondering if the volume control controls the ComPilot or the HAs. I know, from what I read on Phonak's website, that the "remote control" does not work with the pre-spice HAs.

LoveBlue...Yes they do. I have the old Naida 9's right now...I don't have the Spice+ ones yet, until maybe in 3 weeks. They work just fine with the original Naidas. I have had them for 2+ years now. Funny thing about Phonak hearing aids...they seem to change in behavior quality in tune-ups and check ups. It seems liek very time I send it in to get checked they get better...Weird.

LoveBlue...Yes they do. I have the old Naida 9's right now...I don't have the Spice+ ones yet, until maybe in 3 weeks. They work just fine with the original Naidas. I have had them for 2+ years now. Funny thing about Phonak hearing aids...they seem to change in behavior quality in tune-ups and check ups. It seems liek very time I send it in to get checked they get better...Weird.

Thanks for the info. I may check w/my Audie about it. Though I don't know if I can afford it this year.

Good luck. You should be able to test run it for 30 days. Asking price here was 500.00 for TV Bundle. I got it for 350.00 with HearPO discount.

Back