Things to do while bored in class..

deafie_cat

Reaction score
I didn't know if I should put this in the Joke or Education section, if it needs to be moved then move it :)

40 THINGS TO DO IN CLASS WHEN YOU ARE BORED

Warning: Do not do all of them in one class.

1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
2. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
3. Sing Show Tunes.
4. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
5. Think of new pick-up lines. See if they work.
6. Pretend you're flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
7. Churn some butter.
8. Conceive a brand new language.
9. Walls made of brick. Count 'em.
10. Plot revenge against someone.
11. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
12. See how long you can hold your breath.
13. Take your pants off and give them to the professor.
14. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
15. Change seats every three minutes.
16. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit.
17. Shave.
18. Run across the room, tag someone and say "You're it.".
19. Announce to the class that you are God and that you're angry.
20. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
21. Start a wave.
22. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
23. Roast marshmellows.
24. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
25. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible.
26. Take apart your desk.
27. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
28. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
29. Do a quick tapdance routine.
30. Try bird-watching.
31. Walk up the aisle yelling, "Popcorn! Hot popcorn here!".
32. Throw your backpack at someone.
33. Run to the window, then say, "Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal".
34. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
35. Start laughing really hard and say, "Oh, now I get it.".
36. Make a sundial.
37. Give yourself a new identity.
38. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can't swim.
39. Dig an escape tunnel.
40. Announce your candidacy for President.

A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! :mrgreen: I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids! :)

deafdyke said:
A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! :mrgreen: I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids! :)

Oh, you are wicked. Here's some more off the top of my head.

* raise your hand and when called upon, announce that you had an "accident" and you will need a volunteer to stand behind you while you walk the hallways to the ladies'/men's room to change your Depends.

* Count the teensy, microscopic holes in the ceiling. Out loud. In Spanish. Or perhaps Italian? :)

* Scream out, "GRANDMA! PLEASE DON'T HAUNT ME ANYMORE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR FALSE TEETH AND BURY THEM IN THE BACK YARD!"

* Pick your nose and flick the boogers across the room. Ten points if you hit your enemies. :)

* Write love letters to each member of the class and sign them as being from other classmates. Make it interesting by pairing up the football captain and the class nerd. :)

* Fart. Loudly.

* Blame the farts on the person next to you by requesting that you change seats every time you rip one.

* Put on your Harry Potter cape and wave your pen (wand) at your classmates, chanting "Wingardium Leviosa." Then, try not to pass out when one of them does indeed levitate.

* Dial your teacher's cell phone, then when he/she goes to answer it, hang up. Wait two minutes, and then repeat.

* Toss a match out the window and then announce that the dean's car is on fire.

Heh heh...need I say more? :)

Last edited:
deafie_cat said:
I didn't know if I should put this in the Joke or Education section, if it needs to be moved then move it :)

40 THINGS TO DO IN CLASS WHEN YOU ARE BORED

Warning: Do not do all of them in one class.

1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
2. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
3. Sing Show Tunes.
5. Think of new pick-up lines. See if they work.
6. Pretend you're flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
7. Churn some butter.
8. Conceive a brand new language.
9. Walls made of brick. Count 'em.
10. Plot revenge against someone.
11. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
12. See how long you can hold your breath.
13. Take your pants off and give them to the professor.
14. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
15. Change seats every three minutes.
16. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit.
17. Shave.
18. Run across the room, tag someone and say "You're it.".
19. Announce to the class that you are God and that you're angry.
20. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
21. Start a wave.
22. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
23. Roast marshmellows.
24. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
25. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible.
26. Take apart your desk.
27. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
28. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
29. Do a quick tapdance routine.
30. Try bird-watching.
31. Walk up the aisle yelling, "Popcorn! Hot popcorn here!".
32. Throw your backpack at someone.
33. Run to the window, then say, "Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal".
34. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
35. Start laughing really hard and say, "Oh, now I get it.".
36. Make a sundial.
37. Give yourself a new identity.
38. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can't swim.
39. Dig an escape tunnel.
40. Announce your candidacy for President.

When I was bored in school we had this girl who was named "Foot Joy" she would sit across form me and keep me from gettin too bored..LOL

RoflmaO... MalfyGurl *Hugs*

Coffeeeman, I knew it has to be something related to a Chick..... :smoking:

I like the Number 6 and 18 (deafie_cat)

That Should be fun.:)

A deafie/hohie spin on this.....Make feedback come from your hearing aid!!! It's a lot of fun driving people crazy wondering what that noise is! I have been having a blast doing this for the past week since I got my new aids!
I went to see a play last weekend and my friend Angie was in it. I ran into her today and my hearing aid started going insane and Angie was like "Oh is that you? During the play I kept hearing that noise and kept wondering what it was." It really cracks me up that so many of my friends and aquaintances here know that I'm hoh,(been here three years) but yet they've never heard the feedback from my aids and they're always like "What the heck was THAT?"

:rofl: Too phunny... ;) I never did those stuff, but good to have ideas to get from! Usually when I'm bored in class, I usually doodle on paper and draw and draw and DRAW! :giggle: Poor interpreter would be still signing while I was ignoring him/her. How rude, :laugh2: :Oops:

deafdyke said:

hehe.. I love doing that. Sometimes they randomly start screaming though and it gets annoying.. trying to figure out whats wrong.. .. and it really annoys everyone, lol..
you have phonak aids too, right?.. what color are they? stupid question, but I love colourful hearing aids. mine are blue :thumb:

Oh yeah...I hate the random squeals sometimes. On the upside I can do a dead-on imitation of the Emergency Broadcast System with the feedback from my aids...I'm not kidding! :mrgreen: I've noticed that when my aids are new they tend to produce a lot of feedback...is that true for everyone else?
you have phonak aids too, right?.. what color are they? stupid question, but I love colourful hearing aids. mine are blue
Yep, I got clear Phonaks...I absolutly LOVE the translucent aids...they are so cool kinda like Swatch or imacs. I also got clear purple molds too! I just got analog aids,(otherwise would have gotten purple or goldenrod) but maybe my next set of aids will be digitals. Did you know that they also have colored tubing? I love all the neat things they have for hearing aids now! They have glow-in the dark earmolds, and color changing earmolds and even glittery earmolds!
I am the biggest little kid...glad to see I'm not the only "big kid" around!

PurpleRose71 said:
:rofl: Too phunny... ;) I never did those stuff, but good to have ideas to get from! Usually when I'm bored in class, I usually doodle on paper and draw and draw and DRAW! :giggle: Poor interpreter would be still signing while I was ignoring him/her. How rude, :laugh2: :Oops:

Heh. I did the same thing... the teachers never seemed to have anything really good to say anyway. It just seemed like they would just drone on and on..... never getting right to the point.

Back