breastfeeding at 5yrs old

everything that good for child with breast milk finish by two

Less than a quarter of USA women breastfeed.
No wonder all this outrage. :lol:

I nursed all three of my kids until they turned one year old. They were ready and we had no issues. My youngest daughter when she gave up her bottle, she stopped driking milk.

Vanessa if you really want to end nursing your son I have read a few tips. 1) Just tell him that mommy's milk is not the same anymore. 2) get him a really special sippy cup then tell him you can't nurse anymore because he is such a big boy. But we can try putting mommy's milk in your new sisspy 3) Lastly if all else fails put something on your nipple that has a bad taste to it so your son won't want to nurse.

Thank you! I will do that... :ty:

If boy finally bone, then it's time to stop have breastfeeding, because boy is now a man. :D

My former neighbor next door - a young Puerto Rican family, my partner's friend's girlfriend breastfed 4 years old son my partner saw it when he went into the family house as his friend opened the door for him.

A Deaf couple came to Independence Living Resource Center of San Francisco for some assistance. His girlfriend puts her 18 months old daughter to her boob in front of me. :shock:

A Deaf couple came to Independence Living Resource Center of San Francisco for some assistance. His girlfriend puts her 18 months old daughter to her boob in front of me. :shock:

Agree with ya....most women that do have some "class" will bring a small blankie to cover her breast and the baby's head while feeding.....

Sounds like the mom is doing this more for her then her child. This is way beyond getting healthy benefits from mothers milk. 5 years old and still nursing...SMH!!!!!!

Actress Karen Black was nursing her child at five - thought it was strange then, still think it's odd now. There's such as a thing as weaning a child once they reach the point of being able to eat solids.

Laura

Actress Karen Black was nursing her child at five - thought it was strange then, still think it's odd now. There's such as a thing as weaning a child once they reach the point of being able to eat solids.

Laura

Oh really! I didn't know that.. I wonder, how she can handle at 5 yrs old while mom work actress. I guess, she's not popular star on her movie.. I'm not familar her much...

What ever floats her boat, but doing it at school or in public is a little bit out there. I hope she stops before the kid enters HS.

Back