Deaf Dating Sites?

I met my wife thru DSC, if you all smart enough to catch who is spammer or not. It's a very simple catch... it just take time and patience to weave thru a true person. Just ignore spammer, there are many true people online and you will find someone that will spark your life.

So, here I am, and still happly married.

Congratulations! Yes, it is very easy to detect whether a person on a certain account is a spammer or not. It is sad though to see many people fall victim to those heinous people!

Let me offer another idea.... If you are planning to join deaf dating site, and you read through many single people. If you are unsure who is real and who is fake, then don't get involved with dating site. Read your mind, read your instinct, don't be stupid... if you are unsure what you are reading, stop right there.. close your deaf dating site account. Just go out and meet deaf clubs or deaf activities. You know it's a great opportunity to go to Deaf Nation in LV and you will have higher chance to meet real deaf people there.

So, trust your instinct about deaf dating site... if you feel unsure what is real or not.. come on... don't continue searching for soul date. Be real yourself and read yourself., you know?

Any dating sites have to be used at one's risk regardless of the website's reputation.
yes,it is review on look likes low on showcase reason identify risk that is why!
wise that is why point, someone check it on reputation low low reputation poor

anytime rate of star low quality on sites if suppose spam anytime bad showcase!

yes,it is review on look likes low on showcase reason identify risk that is why!
wise that is why point, someone check it on reputation low low reputation poor

anytime rate of star low quality on sites if suppose spam anytime bad showcase!

Smithr, you have to be aware of spammers formost favorite target are deaf communities. Spammers already figure out that deaf people are easy prey... as same as for older inexperience internet people are being prey upon. As far as webmasters who are responsible for deaf dating site, it's an over whelming work to get rid of spammers but many deaf people still fall for it and become a victims of monetary lost. I'm sure many webmasters or owners of website will easily give up because so many deaf people still fall for it. I'm sure webmaster gonna say... "Sheesh..it's not worth it!"

So, with this rating you just gave us a link, they don't understand about deaf culture. They are comparing as whole... this involve hearing dating site, religious dating site, handicapped dating site and so forth. Of course all deaf dating site get the lowest score.. it's because they have no experience with deaf culture. you know?

So with this score...it's full of craps... how they calculate the score..by what? you know? If they look at high number of spammers.. which reduce the score? of course!!!! Spammers target more on deaf dating sites than the hearing sites!!

Hope this help...to understand.. the world of webmaster's responsibilities.

Smithr, you have to be aware of spammers formost favorite target are deaf communities. Spammers already figure out that deaf people are easy prey... as same as for older inexperience internet people are being prey upon. As far as webmasters who are responsible for deaf dating site, it's an over whelming work to get rid of spammers but many deaf people still fall for it and become a victims of monetary lost. I'm sure many webmasters or owners of website will easily give up because so many deaf people still fall for it. I'm sure webmaster gonna say... "Sheesh..it's not worth it!"

So, with this rating you just gave us a link, they don't understand about deaf culture. They are comparing as whole... this involve hearing dating site, religious dating site, handicapped dating site and so forth. Of course all deaf dating site get the lowest score.. it's because they have no experience with deaf culture. you know?

So with this score...it's full of craps... how they calculate the score..by what? you know? If they look at high number of spammers.. which reduce the score? of course!!!! Spammers target more on deaf dating sites than the hearing sites!!

Hope this help...to understand.. the world of webmaster's responsibilities.

Yes @SneakerNet
that is why horirbles spammer worst, if suppose report rid the webmaster, report, banned it spammer implentation ,

that is numerous spammer on bad on annoy on forum around anytimes if forums webmaster that is why report bad
sick sick numberous, that is why! serious! that is why ip address database law

Yes @SneakerNet
that is why horirbles spammer worst, if suppose report rid the webmaster, report, banned it spammer implentation ,

that is numerous spammer on bad on annoy on forum around anytimes if forums webmaster that is why report bad
sick sick numberous, that is why! serious! that is why ip address database law

The webmaster has to incorporate a method for the website itself to detect if the applicant is a sexual offender or not and if it is the case, ban that application immediately. Many dating sites do have that feature.

That's why I said earlier that one has to use the site at one's risk!

The webmaster has to incorporate a method for the website itself to detect if the applicant is a sexual offender or not and if it is the case, ban that application immediately. Many dating sites do have that feature.

That's why I said earlier that one has to use the site at one's risk!

it is dangerous websites that is why! anytime cyber surf! that is why risk that is why! people have have date sites websites! that is why, also report to police or handle something enforcement Act law, That is risk on serious!

Does anyone here actually use these deaf dating websites? Deafs.com seems to be the main site with a bunch of affiliate deaf dating sites that connect with them, which is annoying.

We should add/start a poll of popular deaf dating sites and have people vote whom they use, if any.

Sadly, there are more scammers on the deaf dating sites than the hearing dating sites. You have to be careful and use common sense. Online dating is no different than dating in real life, just be smart about it.

I've used Deaf Singles, but have had better luck on some hearing dating sites. You have to understand there is a MUCH smaller pool of deaf single women and there is still competition from hearing guys on any site.

IMO, be open to date anyone, but move someone who is deaf to the top of the list so that you can check them out first.

Good luck..

I really hate online dating sites..omg...so foo-kin annoyin. I recently was lookin at japanese women datin site I saw on my facebook...I never get lucky and dont trust nobody. Not a good idea. it's better to meet ppl in person.

No one should be using dating sites for anything.

They're full of crap. People lie on their profiles. Nothing works out.

:roll:

You're better off going to your local deaf social like Deaf Chat Coffee or Deaf Happy Hour. :thumb:

No one should be using dating sites for anything.

They're full of crap. People lie on their profiles. Nothing works out.

:roll:

You're better off going to your local deaf social like Deaf Chat Coffee or Deaf Happy Hour. :thumb:

Don't make any assumptions that nothing works out from people meeting online. There are a bunch of successful stories of people meeting online then later getting married. That's why one has to use dating sites at one's risk!

However, it is true that it is much better and safer to meet people in public either at an event, Church, organized meeting, and so on.

Don't make any assumptions that nothing works out from people meeting online. There are a bunch of successful stories of people meeting online then later getting married. That's why one has to use dating sites at one's risk!

However, it is true that it is much better and safer to meet people in public either at an event, Church, organized meeting, and so on.
And... where do these success stories come from?

A lot of success stories you see online or on television are fake or staged.

The deaf Singles websites didn't work out for me. The responses I get is usually "hi" or one linears.. It just never seems to flow. Maybe it is that or I am just picky. Meh. I still think some of you guys should try it out. Like some said earlier, you never know. I just decided to let it come naturally and to stop looking for it.

And... where do these success stories come from?

A lot of success stories you see online or on television are fake or staged.

Some of the stories may be fake or staged, but there are still plenty of successful stories that are true. Don't be such a killjoy!

The deaf Singles websites didn't work out for me. The responses I get is usually "hi" or one linears.. It just never seems to flow. Maybe it is that or I am just picky. Meh. I still think some of you guys should try it out. Like some said earlier, you never know. I just decided to let it come naturally and to stop looking for it.

I met and got into a relationship with two girls I met at different times on DSC, but of course, they didn't work out.

I've met at least 3 people via deaf singles connection site. I've been with my girlfriend for about 1.5 years now so I don't need those sites any more.

I've met at least 3 people via deaf singles connection site. I've been with my girlfriend for about 1.5 years now so I don't need those sites any more.

Of course you don't need those sites anymore if you believe your girlfriend is Miss. Right. Are there any wedding bells tolling in the background? Haha.

Back