What wakes a sleeping baby?

Vanessa8

Reaction score
10501616_876626585700764_3229560068836866241_n.jpg

Yeah, I did that while my baby sleeping. I got a book reading and catch up. I was in my closet with bright light and ate my favorite ice cream and also check facebook on Ipad. hehe... What's yours?:lol:

I would never had gone into a closest while my was sleeping b/c I would not hear her for sure that way.

I was in closet and leave door open. I can see baby there on bed in our room.. =)...

Good for you!...All mammma's need a little time to relax and the best time is when the baby is finally sleeping....

Today you could just get a baby video monitor and watch the baby from anywhere.

Today you could just get a baby video monitor and watch the baby from anywhere.

I was thinking about 40 years ago and we did not have all gadgets to help us then. I was very worried about not being able to hear my baby when I was sleeping right next to her.

I was thinking about 40 years ago and we did not have all gadgets to help us then. I was very worried about not being able to hear my baby when I was sleeping right next to her.

Yep. Even 30 years, my daughter got her leg wedged in the crib bars and I knew nothing until I woke up in the morning.

We took her to emergency, but it was ok luckily.

Today, a light or vibration would wake you if your baby cried.

Yep. Even 30 years, my daughter got her leg wedged in the crib bars and I knew nothing until I woke up in the morning.

Yeah, I had mine vibration/ light while my baby cried. I was setting sonic (material) next baby in the room. Then one day, baby cried with flash light while I was in the living room. I walked toward baby room and realized baby sleep. Why there's flash light and I realized my kids play round and loud its cause flash light... I told my kids shhhhh and calm down often often. I decided not to use flash light and vibration if I do continue. I’m likely back and forth to check the baby... hehe.

No oh! My baby was crying one night and she slept right next to my bed and I did not hear her, a fiend of mine did and she woke and took care of my baby for me. I felt horrible ! . I should has slept with my HA on . If I had know about hearing dogs I would gotten one to let me know when my baby was crying . I learn to sleep lighter after that. I keep for getting there are so many kind of baby monitors today.

Back