pregnant mother heavyweight lifts she nearly baby dues

difficult to say.....look at many pregnant women in third world who have to carry great barrels of water for miles who have no choise if want to live

It depends on what her doctor says.

Wirelessly posted

Dr's say if she was doing it before she became pregnant then she is fine. She knows her body and what her limits are. She is pregnant, not handicapped.

Last edited:
Exercise and conditioning makes one stronger and more likely to have a complication free delivery.

think her labour would be a breeze.Princess Ann was horse riding in events when 9month pregnant she got slated for that.
The weight lifting lady doing sport she not on endurence test.saying that i am woman of my time and it do look bit off putting her stomach on display in that outfit

...saying that i am woman of my time and it do look bit off putting her stomach on display in that outfit
I agree-I'm a woman of your time, too. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Dr's say if she was doing it before she became pregnant then she is fine. She knows her body and what her limits are. She is pregnant, not handicapped.

Yep.

Good exercise is the key.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
...saying that i am woman of my time and it do look bit off putting her stomach on display in that outfit
I agree-I'm a woman of your time, too. :giggle:

I don't find it off putting. She is pregnant. I is a part of life. Why should she have to hide it. Kinda hard to doso. Do you find a pregnant woman in a bathing suit swimming off putting?? Just because it isn't normal for you doesn't mean it isn't.

Wirelessly posted

I don't find it off putting. She is pregnant. I is a part of life. Why should she have to hide it. Kinda hard to doso. Do you find a pregnant woman in a bathing suit swimming off putting?? Just because it isn't normal for you doesn't mean it isn't.
I don't like looking at anyone's bare belly, man or woman.

When I was pregnant, I wore a bathing suit and went to the beach but I didn't expose my belly. I didn't expose it when I was not pregnant either, and I don't expose it now. To me, that's a part of the body that's not for public display, just like some other parts should be private. Just because one covers up doesn't mean she's trying to hide a pregnancy.

That's my opinion and preference.

Wirelessly posted

Bathing suits shows and tells a lot about someones body. Covered up or not.. (unless it is a baggy bathing suit) She is not exposing anything private.

Wirelessly posted

Bathing suits shows and tells a lot about someones body. Covered up or not.. (unless it is a baggy bathing suit) She is not exposing anything private.
In your opinion. We each have our own opinions about modesty.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
Wirelessly posted

In your opinion. We each have our own opinions about modesty.

As well as we both have opinions of being comfortable with ourself.

Wirelessly posted

Being, that modesty is being disscussed. Would one's opinion be the same if she wasn't pregnant while doing crossfit?

Seems like more people are freaked out by her doing so, while pregnant.

Wirelessly posted
Being, that modesty is being disscussed. Would one's opinion be the same if she wasn't pregnant while doing crossfit?

Seems like more people are freaked out by her doing so, while pregnant.
I'm not freaked out about her working out while pregnant as long as her doctor is OK with it. Even if her doctor isn't OK with it, I wouldn't freak out.

It doesn't bother me if anyone works out; I just don't care to watch. I'm sure that disturbs absolutely no one. :)

Can't speak for anyone else's opinion.

Wirelessly posted

her bathing suit is covering her belly not her pregnancy.i dont like bellies flopping out pregnant or not pregnant

I think she looks beautiful and healthy. If her doctor's fine with it then great.

She's probably going to recover quickly from the birth and be a healthier, happier mom than if she sat on the couch eating chips and ice cream for 9 months.

what is she celbrating her pregnancy her fittness or the royalties she going to get from her pic that gone global She not the only pregnant woman to do this sort of thing but most get on with life the gym just a part of it....There are maternity sports wear and pregnant women look lovely in them pregnacy to be celebrated not stomach on display pregnant or not

what is she celbrating her pregnancy her fittness or the royalties she going to get from her pic that gone global She not the only pregnant woman to do this sort of thing but most get on with life the gym just a part of it....There are maternity sports wear and pregnant women look lovely in them pregnacy to be celebrated not stomach on display pregnant or not
Apparently many people these days think the public enjoys viewing their skin. They don't want to be selfish and cover up, thus depriving us of a world-event view. :lol:

Apparently many people these days think the public enjoys viewing their skin. They don't want to be selfish and cover up, thus depriving us of a world-event view. :lol:

i think you are right i not a prude in any way but i feel uncomfortable with this pic

Back