What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hubby up, he didn't go to work (Explorer would not start), cleaned litter box, filled cat food bowls and got water bowl filled as well. Made breakfast for 5. Went to Wally World for oil, oil filter and air filter for my car and a few other things. Came home, realized I forgot to buy the ham chunk for hubby's lunches. Made lunch, and have just finished making egg salad and tuna salad for his lunches instead of ham salad. Got kitchen clean up and am here now.

got up, peed, had coffee, feed cats, let dog out for poo, reading thru AD right now,

in a moment im gonna play pinball...

165715_10150365948000456_847445455_16967207_5467229_n.jpg

My chicken shit covered boots. My pants were covered up to the knees.

stinky boots I take it

So far, got up, bought an electronic toy online, went to lunch with my husband, one of my daughter, and granddaughters.

Also went to Half Price Bookstore and obtained the second edition of Joy of Signing. Hardback. Like new.

Waiting for dinner and Criminal Minds now.

I've already done my first gathering and I had about an hour and a half before my noon gathering so I've come back to piddle a bit and have an early lunch.

Are you wearing your chicken feet ??

stinky boots I take it

Yes they have a nice aroma of wood shavings, chicken shit and piss, egg yolk, and sweaty socks all in one. I call it eau de merde de poulet (water of chicken shit)

Are you wearing your chicken feet ??

No, I have since removed my boots and I am in sock feet. I will be changing into my pajamas shortly. This was day three of six. Three days down and three more to go!

Yes they have a nice aroma of wood shavings, chicken shit and piss, egg yolk, and sweaty socks all in one. I call it eau de merde de poulet (water of chicken shit)

You make it sound like parfume de merde de poulet. :giggle:

woke up at 530 am and checked my pager for an email about school closing. Nothing...went downstairs to check schoolsout.com. Their website was down so I turned on the TV to see which counties were closed. Foudn out that the county where I worked at was closed but nothing on my school. Called my school's inclement weather hotline..kept getting cut off. My brother's girlfriend paged me asking me if we worked today or not (she is a teacher at the same school I work at) and I said I didnt know so I gave her the number of the school hotline as she is hearing thinking maybe she would get better luck getting a hold. She texted back saying she kept getting disconnected too. So I kept checking schoolsout.com website for another 30 mins and finally at 5:55 am, it was up and running. Said the county where I worked at was closed but my school was open. I was like WTF?! and I paged my brother's girlfriend back saying that we were scheduled to report to work at our regular time. She was like "SHIT! " so I woke my brother up and said we have to work today. Other coworkers and I were texting each other saying that it didnt make sense. Then, finally at 6:30 am, our school announced that we were closed. However, myself and many of our coworkers couldnt return to sleep so we all BS with each other on FB. My son woke up at 8 AM..made him breakfast and I laid on the couch. My cable went out...nothing to watch on TV. GRRR..so I watched our DVR recordings and fell asleep for 30 mins. My brother finally woke up and I asked him if he could sweep the snow off from the satellite dish...he tried but failed so he had an idea. He filled a bucket of hot water and tossed it up the roof to the dish. Worked! got our cable back.

I went out to shovel my sidewalk only to end up shoveling the entire block. I was so energized. So, I shoveled and salted the entire block. I am sure my neighbors were shocked to discover their properties shoveled.

My hubby crashed into a hosue this am on his way to work. He is fine. He went to work and got off early. Returned to the house he crashed into and apologized for destroying their mailbox and offered to pay for it. The owners appreciated it and let him off the hook. WOW!!!

My brother's girlfriend went food shopping and brought us food. We didnt expect that! So she is here with us.

My hubby went to the liquor store and got cases of beer and wine for all 4 of us. We have been drinking and chatting alllll night and then the 2nd round of the storm started. Now, it is definitely much much worse conditions than last night. I think all of us wont be going to work tmw.

Nice day to spend with each other. I am thinking of taking my son sledding tmw.

woke up at 530 am and checked my pager for an email about school closing. Nothing...went downstairs to check schoolsout.com. Their website was down so I turned on the TV to see which counties were closed. Foudn out that the county where I worked at was closed but nothing on my school. Called my school's inclement weather hotline..kept getting cut off. My brother's girlfriend paged me asking me if we worked today or not (she is a teacher at the same school I work at) and I said I didnt know so I gave her the number of the school hotline as she is hearing thinking maybe she would get better luck getting a hold. She texted back saying she kept getting disconnected too. So I kept checking schoolsout.com website for another 30 mins and finally at 5:55 am, it was up and running. Said the county where I worked at was closed but my school was open. I was like WTF?! and I paged my brother's girlfriend back saying that we were scheduled to report to work at our regular time. She was like "SHIT! " so I woke my brother up and said we have to work today. Other coworkers and I were texting each other saying that it didnt make sense. Then, finally at 6:30 am, our school announced that we were closed. However, myself and many of our coworkers couldnt return to sleep so we all BS with each other on FB. My son woke up at 8 AM..made him breakfast and I laid on the couch. My cable went out...nothing to watch on TV. GRRR..so I watched our DVR recordings and fell asleep for 30 mins. My brother finally woke up and I asked him if he could sweep the snow off from the satellite dish...he tried but failed so he had an idea. He filled a bucket of hot water and tossed it up the roof to the dish. Worked! got our cable back.

I went out to shovel my sidewalk only to end up shoveling the entire block. I was so energized. So, I shoveled and salted the entire block. I am sure my neighbors were shocked to discover their properties shoveled.

My hubby crashed into a hosue this am on his way to work. He is fine. He went to work and got off early. Returned to the house he crashed into and apologized for destroying their mailbox and offered to pay for it. The owners appreciated it and let him off the hook. WOW!!!

My brother's girlfriend went food shopping and brought us food. We didnt expect that! So she is here with us.

My hubby went to the liquor store and got cases of beer and wine for all 4 of us. We have been drinking and chatting alllll night and then the 2nd round of the storm started. Now, it is definitely much much worse conditions than last night. I think all of us wont be going to work tmw.

Nice day to spend with each other. I am thinking of taking my son sledding tmw.
Damn, sounds like my kind of day! Sadly snow days are a thing of the past, only a distant childhood memory. :lol: However if you ever feel energized like that again go ahead and come on down to shovel my driveway - all 800 yards of it. :lol:

i notice it weak my situation tough influence my medication not work!

oh hi. just booked a flight for Vegas in March. :zzz:

booga booga booga booga booga

Well - got hubby gone at 5:30, put all contents from fridge and freezer into either the deep freeze or coolers with ice blocks as the appliance store will be replacing the fridge today. Also, fed cats, watered cats, changed out litter box, dumped garbage from all over the house, washed dirty litter box (we have 2 bottoms and 1 lid for easier changing). Killing time online while the plumber is here trying to find out why MIL's water bill went from $67 to $249. The house and part of the utility room are on city water and the sprinkler system is on well water. Well, there is a spigot next to the pipes for the sprinkler system that is supposed to be well water, so when we run the hose with a sprinkler in an area where there is no sprinkler for the other system we thought it was well water. Come to find out, it's city water and MIL is pissed. She is going to try and get it changed back. At least it's not us. With the addition of us moving is, her water only increased by $34 each month. That's about what we used in Missouri, maybe a little less.

I wish my boobs could do that.

Since I am stuck at home again, I am thinking of taking my son sledding this afternoon.

Dixie, an 800 yard long driveway!? Wow, sounds like a runway......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back