What good thing happened to you today?

I was told I had potential, even thought I didn't believe it at the time, and even now still skeptical about my own potential...

But isn't the Aussie 10 cent more valueable than our 25 cent?

Best thing is my girlfriend texting me every day telling me how she is excited about the future with me. Talking about all the activities we have planned and surprises she has planted for me.

It is up to us what we think is right or wrong, something gives us happiness something makes us sad, all we should do is stay normal and happy about every activity of the day.

Aye, did you finish season 4 yet? That last episode and last scene was totally off the charts...

No, I watching on Netflix, and they only have up to season 3. I didn't know there was a season 4. Looks like I'd better 'rent the 4th season . . .

No, I watching on Netflix, and they only have up to season 3. I didn't know there was a season 4. Looks like I'd better 'rent the 4th season . . .

haha, you must watch it. It totally gets more intense. #13, the finale, just aired last sunday.

It finally puts you at a bit of ease for the protagonist until the ending scene . . . :P

I was at the store and as I walked by a lady told me she liked my shirt, I didn't hear her, but she noticed my hearing aids, and looked at me and told me.

What is Breaking Bad?

i just realized something, last year it was rare for me to have a good day (long story) now almost every day is great! people have been commenting on how happy and good i look

i found someone to take a kitten. my neighbor is in the hospital and cant keep her cat's kittens. so my auntie said she would love one.

Back