French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry for what happened to your brother's family. That's terrible. :(

How are they (your brother and nephews) doing now? Are they safe?

my brother is english so are the boys but iran would class the boys as iranian,it took alot of many dedicated people get them out of the country..they came back to england but how do you keep mothers memory alive if last thing they remember is the square in tehran running with blood and there crying mother and father there were hundreds of people being exucuted that day so blood was thick could be smelt.he got the kids back to you uk but went on to u.s.a to live start over..he remarried he adored his wife but sametime he needs to get that last picture of boys last memory of mother out but how do you bring two children up to remember and forget the sametime

these people were not extreamists they were iran people all fired up,thousands of them if not millians going around killing time was 1979

these people were not extreamists they were iran people all fired up,thousands of them if not millians going around killing time was 1979

1979? oh that explains... it was a very volatile time... it's possible that it was more of a blind rage... kinda reminds me of Reginald Denny and attacking innocent Muslim people in here after 9/11.

my brother is english so are the boys but iran would class the boys as iranian,it took alot of many dedicated people get them out of the country..they came back to england but how do you keep mothers memory alive if last thing they remember is the square in tehran running with blood and there crying mother and father there were hundreds of people being exucuted that day so blood was thick could be smelt.he got the kids back to you uk but went on to u.s.a to live start over..he remarried he adored his wife but sametime he needs to get that last picture of boys last memory of mother out but how do you bring two children up to remember and forget the sametime
That terrible memory will probably never be completely erased. We can only hope that with time, it will fade somewhat, and be replaced by better memories. It will take some time (years) and a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back