Arizona to Secede?

No. If a civil war breaks out again, the border states can fund the cartels to cause havoc in the Union.

CIA has done it before.

Ok. I didn't think of that. Talk about an uneasy alliance though.

I would guess that the border states would be hit from both sides. Drug cartels hitting from the south and the fed cutting off all money and support to secure the border. Like you said the CIA already has contacts in there

Why would they try to get the Cartels to disrupt the Union? Aren't they passing stricter immigration laws to prevent Cartels from influencing their states?

Isn't the "Union" already using cartels to disrupt individual States by neglecting to enforce immigration law?

Texas is a self sufficient State .... with nuclear capability.

Hey don't be sending them all to me. Put them in Cali were they belong.:giggle:

But seriously didn't Texas threaten to do this not long ago. It will never happen

Yep. Nothing more than ranting of the fringe.

Yep. Nothing more than ranting of the fringe.

You know ... there is probably an opportunity right here for pharmaceutical companies to make a drug for lack of a sense of humor ... you should jump on that opportunity

Why would they try to get the Cartels to disrupt the Union? Aren't they passing stricter immigration laws to prevent Cartels from influencing their states?

Isn't the "Union" already using cartels to disrupt individual States by neglecting to enforce immigration law?

You actually think a Cartel's influence is dependent upon immigration laws?:lol:

And NASA

You actually think a Cartel's influence is dependent upon immigration laws?:lol:

Well, lets just pretend your NOT ignorant for the time being. Explain how Cartels do not use an unsecure border.

Wirelessly posted

You're forgetting the CIA allowed the cartels to use the Miami International Airport in exchange for information on the arms trade?

Not hard... Allow cartels to pass through unharmed to reach Union's soil. They get their profit, the seceded state sponsors anti-Union activities.

You know ... there is probably an opportunity right here for pharmaceutical companies to make a drug for lack of a sense of humor ... you should jump on that opportunity

Given the state of the times my bet is they are right now working on a drug that will cure "humor syndrome" so we can all be properly serious.

Wirelessly posted

You're forgetting the CIA allowed the cartels to use the Miami International Airport in exchange for information on the arms trade?

Not hard... Allow cartels to pass through unharmed to reach Union's soil. They get their profit, the seceded state sponsors anti-Union activities.

Brilliant!

Back