What do you currently play? (PC games)

WildHunt

Reaction score
Just wondering what else you guys play when it comes to PC gaming.

I mainly play Perfect World International... then Diablo2, sometimes Guild Wars, RuneScape.... I was told to try Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO).. I'm on a deaf guild on DDO but I dont play it often because it just feels somewhat odd and Im NOT used to the game controls.

Right now, I am trying out Starcraft II, I like it. I also played warcraft III and WOW

Right now I am on Wow and SC2 but WoW realm is down cause every Tuesday is maintenance..suck

COD: modern warfare 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Crysis series

22 games in my Steam account.

I play Battlefield:Bad Company 2 for my PC, I love it playing that game on multiplayer.

dg

I'm currently play Mafia II.

Will play Dead Rising 2 on next Tuesday.

right now starcraft II and I got Bad Company 2 but cant play multiplayer for some reason (???) its really frustrating.

I never have issues with overheat on Intel CPU in whole of my life and never take CPU out to clean the grease off. I found a high quality thermal paste and followed the instruction about thermal paste should be pea sized and use plastic wrap to spread the thermal paste on all top of CPU.

It should be last longer.

I'm playing Resident Evil 5 again in mercenaries mode and it is fun. :)

I'm disappointed that Super Street Fighter IV won't release to PC in anytime until Capcom find privacy-free DRM measurement and I doubt that any PC games would be privacy-free in anytime.

Back