upgrade to Windows 8 next year?

I am not upgrading to Windows 8. There is absolutely no need for me to, if I do not have a touch-screen.

However, we will be purchasing Windows 8, for development purposes and to probably offer it as an option for our VPS servers. I'm not too keen on Windows 8. I'll stick with Windows 7, thanks.

That aside, the systems administrator in me is screaming in rage because of the fact that I will more than likely have to do tech support for others who purchase the damned thing.

I am not upgrading to Windows 8. There is absolutely no need for me to, if I do not have a touch-screen.

However, we will be purchasing Windows 8, for development purposes and to probably offer it as an option for our VPS servers. I'm not too keen on Windows 8. I'll stick with Windows 7, thanks.

That aside, the systems administrator in me is screaming in rage because of the fact that I will more than likely have to do tech support for others who purchase the damned thing.

Then you best get it NOW and learn to LOVE it!!! :giggle:

Windows 8 support multitouch, later Windows 10 maybe holograph, no longer keyboard, brain to windows 10 without speak, mouse and keyboard, windows 10 will more $$$$ LOL

This is the issue I have, my old tablet is pen driven and does not support multi-touch. However, my brother in-law just updated his Mac and added a new touch-pad which allows multi-touch. If I could replace the touch pad in my tablet (unlikly), I'd get multi-touch too. Although, I'm guessing it must be done through USB.

As far as holgraph goes, things will be much more voice or kinnect driven before we hit that stage, IMO.

Ugh, no thanks.

I've spoken with other people who do the same thing as I do, and they all hate it. Which means I'll hate it as well.

Really, they hate it because they don't want to relearn it all over again.

Ugh, no thanks.

I've spoken with other people who do the same thing as I do, and they all hate it. Which means I'll hate it as well.

I'm not a Microsoft fan, but it's way too early to judge it just yet.

Well, I will admit that Windows 7 is somewhat of an improvement over Windows Vista, although that isn't saying much.

Well, I will admit that Windows 7 is somewhat of an improvement over Windows Vista, although that isn't saying much.

LOL, most OS's are an improvement over Vista!!! :giggle:

If you need multi-touch but all multi-touch LCD are very expensive. you can buy Kinect XBOX360 with hack cost $100 or ASUS xtion pro cost $200 or more, support Windows 7 and 8, need download at CL or OpenNI

Really, they hate it because they don't want to relearn it all over again.

It's not learning that's the issue.

I've been playing with the released RCs and Previews so far.

And I absolutely hate it. It is a goddamn pain in the ass, especially when it comes to BSoDs. It is not at all helpful in that regard, hiding the important information that we who know how to fix computers need to see if your computer is stuck in a permanent BSoD state even in Safe Mode.

It is pretty on 2013 o.0 oh really microsft window sound look likes not sure! I reading Microsoft suck! It change improve on interesting!

Windows95 - Fail
Windows98 se - Win
Windows ME - Fail
Windows XP - Win
Windows Vista - Fail
Windows 7 - Win
Windows 8 - destined to fail?

What's about Windows 2000? Win or fail?:hmm:

Back