New headlight law in effect for Mass drivers

I have head pain from the accident still , and can no longer wear HA in my right ear. I told an audi this and she said she heard of people getting hit on their forehead badly and not being able to wear their HA anymore. I felt better knowing this b/c most people didn't believe that could happen,

I assume you have tried to wear a HA on your right ear. You keep saying you can't; but I am just wondering what it does that bothers you?

I have head pain from the accident still , and can no longer wear HA in my right ear. I told an audi this and she said she heard of people getting hit on their forehead badly and not being able to wear their HA anymore. I felt better knowing this b/c most people didn't believe that could happen,
It sounds like a physical damage when you got hit. If I were you, I would get a lawyer to sue the driver and/or the insurance since you are no longer able to use a HA in your right ear after the accident due to the physical damage. Does that make sense to you? You would win this case.

I got T bones on the passenger side and I was wearing my seatbelt. I was knocked out cold and I was told by a witness that my car went out of control hit a guide rail and bonces back into traffic and almost hit the witness's car.
She thought I was dead when she got to my car, my eyes were rolled backed and I was not moving. My car was totaled , if I was not wearing my seatbelt I could had be dead or hurt a lot worst. This was in 1995 and I still head pain from the accident and can longer wear a HA in my right ear. I was on the job as a health aide at the time going an errant for client.

It sounds like a physical damage when you got hit. If I were you, I would get a lawyer to sue the driver and/or the insurance since you are no longer able to use a HA in your right ear after the accident due to the physical damage. Does that make sense to you? You would win this case.

How long does she have to file suite? See where I have added bold to the quote where she said the accident was in 1995 which was about 20 years ago..

How long does she have to file suite? See where I have added bold to the quote where she said the accident was in 1995 which was about 20 years ago..
I don't mean that she should hire a lawyer now (of course, it's too late) but when she found out that she had a right ear problem caused by the accident, she should hire a lawyer ASAP.

WDYS, when did you find out that your right ear got worse after the accident? One year or 10 years later?

I miss old time when I was sit in front seat when I was toddler, even I sit in middle of front seat too - feel like bench in grandparent's car.

When my parents bought new car with airbag in 1994, we forced to sit in back seat until I was 10 years old.

I did have lawyer , this happen in 95 and I did not realize I would not be able to wear a HA until later on after I settled . :(

Back