Dislike Feature

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity (and would like to see it myself on here) thought I'd throw this out there and see what others would think about having a "Dislike" feature to use the same as the "Like" feature ... :hmm:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd use it so much! I wouldn't have to reply with sarcasm all the time!

Oh who am I kidding... I'd still reply anyway... :ugh:

I should have added a poll with the options being...

1. Yes
2. No
3. WHAT??? You dislike me I'm gonna cry!!!

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

I should have added a poll with the options being...

1. Yes
2. No
3. WHAT??? You dislike me I'm gonna cry!!!

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

You know there would be some 3's who wouldn't select 3... it would be an invalid poll! :D

Dislike is just so formal and stoic. How about some other buttons for different situations such as the following:

* Pwned: When someone insults you or totally contradicts your BS story
* Facepalm: Self-explanatory
* 420: For posts that are so delusional the poster must have been smoking
* Horny: Comment isn't that funny or original or creative but guys like it anyway because the poster is hot.

^^ lmao

vbulletin doesn't have this option but I know that SMF forum software does. They have an option of GOOD/BAD attached to each user and counts up how many times each was clicked on. (the admin on the board has more 'bad' than I do lol)

It actually looks like this -
[good][bad]
<===links

Previously I know it has said APPLAUD and SMITE so those can be changed to whatever the Admin wants/likes

i got some friends from here on fb yet we tend to ignor each other on fb but on here we ok....i surppose it in contex to which social medium you using at the time

2122_hello-internet-police-1784_preview.jpg

dislike or downvote, it would cause to certain people with depressive, that would probably hurt their feel instead shove their own butt.

Dislike is just so formal and stoic. How about some other buttons for different situations such as the following:

* Pwned: When someone insults you or totally contradicts your BS story
* Facepalm: Self-explanatory
* 420: For posts that are so delusional the poster must have been smoking
* Horny: Comment isn't that funny or original or creative but guys like it anyway because the poster is hot.

This.... this I like.... Facepalm would be so over clicked though... we'd run out of bandwidth! :laugh2: You know what I mean... :ugh: Pwned too... Yeah, I think I'd over use those... :laugh2:

At least give us a facepalm emoticon!

Facepalm-smiley-animated.gif

facepalm.gif

This.... this I like.... Facepalm would be so over clicked though... we'd run out of bandwidth! :laugh2: You know what I mean... :ugh: Pwned too... Yeah, I think I'd over use those... :laugh2:

At least give us a facepalm emoticon!

Wouldnt it be easier to just put a permanent dislike banner on their heading/sig?

Out of curiosity (and would like to see it myself on here) thought I'd throw this out there and see what others would think about having a "Dislike" feature to use the same as the "Like" feature ... :hmm:

Why? For people without enough imagination to make a scathing comment on their own?

The world is too dumbed down already...

But if you need one, I don't object.

(See how that works?)

I think people been doing a pretty job in telling they 'dislike' a comment with no 'dislike' feature. People certainly are not shy about expressing their self here

Back