CA Great America-Deaf Awareness Day

CGAnicole

Reaction score
My name is Nicole Quasney and I am the Special Events Assistant at California's Great America in Santa Clara, CA.

On September 25, 2010, Great America will be hosting our Annual Deaf Awareness Day! For just $35.00 per ticket, you, your friends and family can get into Great America to enjoy Deaf Awareness Day and our 100-acre theme park!

Deaf Awareness Day is getting bigger and better each year! This year we are excited to have many vendors/booths around the theme park, interpreters around the park and at shows, and special entertainment just for this special day!

Please feel free to contact me at Nicole.Quasney@cagreatamerica.com or call me at 408-986-5947 for more information and/or to see our brochure for this event! I will be more than happy to e-mail you a copy or send one via mail!

Also, please feel free to check out Great America's website at California's Great America | San Francisco's Themed Amusement Park (Santa Clara) for more information regarding this event!

Many thanks,

Nicole Quasney
Special Events Assistant
California's Great America and Gilroy Gardens
P: (408) 986-5947
F: (408) 654-5463
Nicole.Quasney@cagreatamerica.com
California's Great America | San Francisco's Themed Amusement Park (Santa Clara)
Gilroy Gardens - Infinite Wonders! Infinite Fun!

My name is Nicole Quasney and I am the Special Events Assistant at California's Great America in Santa Clara, CA.

On September 25, 2010, Great America will be hosting our Annual Deaf Awareness Day! For just $35.00 per ticket, you, your friends and family can get into Great America to enjoy Deaf Awareness Day and our 100-acre theme park!

Deaf Awareness Day is getting bigger and better each year! This year we are excited to have many vendors/booths around the theme park, interpreters around the park and at shows, and special entertainment just for this special day!

Please feel free to contact me at Nicole.Quasney@cagreatamerica.com or call me at 408-986-5947 for more information and/or to see our brochure for this event! I will be more than happy to e-mail you a copy or send one via mail!

Also, please feel free to check out Great America's website at California's Great America | San Francisco's Themed Amusement Park (Santa Clara) for more information regarding this event!

Many thanks,

Nicole Quasney
Special Events Assistant
California's Great America and Gilroy Gardens
P: (408) 986-5947
F: (408) 654-5463
Nicole.Quasney@cagreatamerica.com
California's Great America | San Francisco's Themed Amusement Park (Santa Clara)
Gilroy Gardens - Infinite Wonders! Infinite Fun!

Sounds fun. I will definitely go there.

Might be interesting to see a bunch of people with Meniere's on a roller coaster..... :lol:

BTW That's not insensitive since I have it.

:hmm: My daughter goes to school just a few miles from there.

Back