Who got snow?

I rather say that we cannot screw the Mother Nature around.

I decided to be blase but was thinking about the global warming nuts when I said that. :lol:

Good luck, tousi. :shock: *stepping back and run away from tousi's comment about the mother nature.*

:wave:getting snow HERE...husband walked out to garage dressed for work and came right back in. Everything is cancelled; our young dog is having a great time in the snow.

:wave:getting snow HERE...husband walked out to garage dressed for work and came right back in. Everything is cancelled; our young dog is having a great time in the snow.

That's so funny! Lucky your young doggie is having a ball! :giggle:

snow overnight. TV weatherman said that snow amounts up to 3" here. I hope not to much snow.

We will be under a blizzard warning again as of 10 AM to 7PM today. Winds are expected to be around 40 to 50 mph..that is worse than the previous storm. Snow is coming down hard now. Already got like 3 to 5 inches on the ground already.

Just starting to flurry out here in NY. Let's see if it amounts to the 18-20" they are forecasting.

Stay off the roads, my fellow New Yorkers!

The roads are a mess because we had sleet falling a few hours ago after getting one inch from Tuesday night. Now, we are back to snow again.

we are expected to get about a foot or 2. don't really care since I'm being spoiled by big fat snow budget :zzz:

we are expected to get about a foot or 2. don't really care since I'm being spoiled by big fat snow budget :zzz:

MD is very very low on salt now so the roads wont get salted like they did with the last storm. We are under a crisis emergency due to the winds that will hit us hard later this morning.

in daytime, I will be recording some videos of poor bastards trying to drive up the hill. It's a notorious long slope for idiots to get stuck on.

in daytime, I will be recording some videos of poor bastards trying to drive up the hill. It's a notorious long slope for idiots to get stuck on.

Yea and post them here. Love to see snow pics or videos. :)

Back