What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down south here! We had black eyed peas, mixed greens, two kinds of cornbread, German style sausages (Opa's), steamed white rice, 'nanner puddin' and tea. Happy New Year!

I only ate 1/4 of the small sausage but ooooh so evil and tasty!

Wirelessly posted

Leftover spaghetti with vegetables and shrimp and a bowl of spinach with hummus and a little bit of mozerella cheese.

Diet start today!!!!

I have one carrot, two tbsp turnip, two tbsp cabbage, two tbsp corn, four pickle pearl onion. Yum.

Too early to worry about what is for supper.Just had breakfast!
Check further here for more exotic/gourmet food ideas.

plans are for skillet brown chicken breast tenderloins, whole wheat pasta with honey Dijon dressing, and whole kernel corn.

I am going to eat easy potato soup and toast.

Making three big pots of beef stew for tonight.
Dang I'm good. :giggle:

plans are for skillet brown chicken breast tenderloins, whole wheat pasta with honey Dijon dressing, and whole kernel corn.

Scrap this. MIL decided she wanted pizza and is ordering Papa John's for us tonight. 2 large supreme, 1 small pepperoni and 1 small veggie no cheese.(for hubby)

We're having Shrimp Stir Fry with veggies...maybe a salad on the side.

The milk went bad. Change menu to spaghetti with marinara.

Sorry about the milk situation Botti. I bet you were really looking forward to the soup due to the cold weather. At least spaghetti is good as well.

Last edited:
Sorry about the milk situation Botti. I bet you were really looking forward to the sould due to the cold weather. At least spaghetti is good as well.

Yes. I would walk to the store and get some , but it's about 9 degrees Fahrenheit here with wind chill...

meatloaf! Meatloaf! MMM! MM! With mashed potatoes and green beans! Darn don't have crescent! :( So I"ll use dinner rolls instead. Along with glass of water for me and hubby, milk for kids :)

Sorry about the milk situation Botti. I bet you were really looking forward to the sould due to the cold weather. At least spaghetti is good as well.
you are allerge? condition ? !

btw

I supper rices and meat mixing to something taste trick interesting cool!, and pea green!

Will be the chicken, pasta and corn that I had out for last night.

Out to Burger King for hamburgers with a large family group. Some coffee shop after, but not sure which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back