Hearing aid dryer and filter replacing for Naida V sp ?

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wear two naida V sp aids . Do you think I should use a hearing aid dryer to keep the aids last longer ? If so, what's your recommendations ? any brand name etc.

Which one do you prefer ? Hearing aid dryers (using elecrtricity) or tablets ?

The aids are said to be water resistant but I think drying may help.

Also, how often should I change the protecting filters on microphones and battery compartments ?

Thanks.

I wear two naida V sp aids . Do you think I should use a hearing aid dryer to keep the aids last longer ? If so, what's your recommendations ? any brand name etc.

Which one do you prefer ? Hearing aid dryers (using elecrtricity) or tablets ?

The aids are said to be water resistant but I think drying may help.

Also, how often should I change the protecting filters on microphones and battery compartments ?

Thanks.

I rarely use my bead dryer and I had my filters changed once during their first year. I can be lazy about these things, so I would take my "advice" with a "grain of salt", as they say.

How can I tell if I need to replace the filters ? color change or sound quality ?

How can I tell if I need to replace the filters ? color change or sound quality ?
I had mine changed due to sound quality...but I don't remember what it sounded like to make me think that would help.

I haven't had the filters on my Naida replaced, and I've had my Naida for a year now. The filter popped off from the battery cover once though, so I just went to my audie's office and they put in a new one, no big deal. The booklet says to change the filters at least every 3 months, but I would think that depends on what the weather is like in your area and that sort of thing.

As for hearing aid dryers, Dry & Store is really good. I don't use mine all the time, but when I notice crackling sounds or if my Naida is cutting off on me (which usually happens if my Naida may have been exposed to some water/wetness), I put it in the Dry & Store overnight and that usually helps.

Back