Ask Peachy Lady questions

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
I thought I'd make up a new thread where ADers cud ask me questions as I've been here for quite awhile, but hadn't posted a lot every day. I will try my best to answer your questions, but can't promise to answer every questions. Go ahead and ask!

I thought we were through with these! AH!

Just kidding.

How old are your children?

Ahhh...normally I don't do this sort of thing, but here goes:

What's the 'one' thing in life that you truly love and live for?

How important is 'family' to you?

What do you think of Alldeaf?

Why does CookieMonster always say *bites into you, PLady!* Is it because she's just harbouring a secret desire for you? :freudian slip: :P

cental34 said:
I thought we were through with these! AH!

Just kidding.

How old are your children?

My children are 22, 20, 9, 6 and 5. Four girls and last one boy. I consider AJ to be my online son...he's 23. He and I have online relationship with AJ like mom and son for five years.

Roadrunner said:
Ahhh...normally I don't do this sort of thing, but here goes:

What's the 'one' thing in life that you truly love and live for?

How important is 'family' to you?

What do you think of Alldeaf?

If I have to pick just one thing in life that I truly love and live for, it is for God. I am not perfect person and have my own faults, but I use God as my guide.

My family is very important to me...God being first. Because God is love, I have love for my family, as well as for my friends. I am a full time housewife and mother so I can focus more on my family to ensure that they are happy, healthy and be eager to learn more in school.

I visit Alldeaf more than any other websites. I read Alldeaf several times daily. There are times when I don't post much, but it doesn't mean that I haven't checked in. I think that Alldeaf is very interesting because it discusses any topics that ADers have in mind with feedbacks.

Peachylady,

ah.. Okay let's see...

Are you married or single ?
If married.. move to..
Do you have Children ?
How many children ?
If single move to...
Are you hunting mr right guy?
Are you in dating or relationship?

Do you have a job?
If you say yes... move to...
What kind your job position?
If you say no... move to..
Are you college or University?
What your major course?

What do you really want future as condiser your goal finished your business?
What your favorite color ?
What your favorite foods?
What your fear (phobia) any kinds you really hate?
What do you dislike eat the food?(name the foods)
What your favorite hobbies?
What your favorite season ?
Do you love your state?
Your dream come true, where you wanted to go your vacation and where ?
What your favorite vacation place?
Why you loved this vacation place and explain pretty please?

hm...what questions can i ask u? lets see.....

lol um....

have u ever had an encounter with a ghost?

do u still have any stuffed animals?

if your house was on fire (knocks on wood) whats the one thing u would grab to take with u? not including ur children or husband.

do you think im handsome?

how many Cross necklaces do u own? i have 4

whats the weirdest food you've ever had?

what was the best surprise you have ever gotten?

what do u like better? night or day?

are you a morning person?

whats your favorite non alcoholic drink?

do u like to watch sports?

what are you the most afraid of?

i cant really think of anything more.

Peachy Lady said:
My children are 22, 20, 9, 6 and 5. Four girls and last one boy. I consider AJ to be my online son...he's 23. He and I have online relationship with AJ like mom and son for five years.

thanks.

Cookie Monster said:
Why does CookieMonster always say *bites into you, PLady!* Is it because she's just harbouring a secret desire for you? :freudian slip: :P

hahaha CookieMonster and I go back long way...back to DC days, as well as DL. When I was in DC, ppl would tease me by biting into peach cuz of my screen name Peachy Lady. I would just laugh and ask anyone if they'd like sweet peaches, peach ice cream or peach schnapps. CookieMonster and I have fondness of each other....as good friends, of course! Secret desire for me??? u so funni, CM! I remember once CM typed "bites into you, PLady!" AJ kept telling her no no no don't bite my mom! :D

cental34 said:
How did you and AJ meet?

I met AJ in DC. I was watching him closely and thought I would become his friend. Eventually we talked in PM and became closer. I have daughter close to his age, so I felt connection with him, which became mom/son relationship online. I feel very maternally towards AJ.

From BullyMom:

Are you married or single ? married

If married.. move to..
Do you have Children ? two biological daughters 22 and 20, three step children 9, 6 and 5 and one online son 23

Do you have a job? yes I do have job but not paid job...as full time housewife and mother. It is one of hardest job to have, but has it's rewards. smile!

If you say no... move to..
Are you college or University? Went to college years ago

What your major course? Psychology

What do you really want future as condiser your goal finished your business? I'm not sure what this question means?

What your favorite color ? purple, hunter green, blue and peach

What your favorite foods? seafood, good steak, mexican and bbq

What your fear (phobia) any kinds you really hate? snakes, high heights and closed space (tunnel, low ceiling, etc)

What do you dislike eat the food?(name the foods) liver, buttermilk, limberger cheese

What your favorite hobbies? crochet, cross stitch, sewing, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, interior decorating, floral arrangements

What your favorite season ? summer and autumn

Do you love your state? Okla is my homa! yesss

Your dream come true, where you wanted to go your vacation and where ? Hawaii

What your favorite vacation place? Florida and any islands

Why you loved this vacation place and explain pretty please? I went to Florida three times. Loved the way air smelt there..palm trees and ocean. I love to collect shells. Went to Florida three years ago for a week. Visited Orlando and other places too. I love oceanlife, anything that has to do with water. I didn't go fishing in Florida but has fished my whole life, since I was 2 yrs old.

What do you really want future as condiser your goal finished your business? I'm not sure what this question means?
Likely: unfinished business.. example: revonation home, painting room, goal pay off your debts.. or blah blah blah.. wha.ever you like to say something.. Not too personal.. okay.
:ty:

!

From AJ:

hm...what questions can i ask u? lets see.....

lol um....

have u ever had an encounter with a ghost? When I was about 8 yrs old, I remember turning around fast in my bedroom, looking at my grandma bending down to pick something up, I saw a ghost or angel standing behind her. She saw me and disappeared fast. I had good feeling about that presence. In my old house, I had someone tapping my back or shoulder from time to time, but when I looked, I didn't see anyone. I think it may be from someone who used to live in that house. My family and I moved out of that house a few months ago. I haven't felt presence of ghost in my new house. whew!

do u still have any stuffed animals? I have given all my old stuffed animals to my children except for one. There's a teddy bear in my bedroom with hand sign ILY from my wedding. I had bought lots of ILY teddy bears as wedding presents for people who were in my wedding.

if your house was on fire (knocks on wood) whats the one thing u would grab to take with u? not including ur children or husband. I would grab a file of important papers, photos and my purse. If there's enough time, I would get more things like clothes, computer, etc. If I had to take just one thing, it wud be photos.

do you think im handsome? When I see picture of you with your guitar, I see the beauty in your heart and soul, in your eyes and yes, you are handsome too.

how many Cross necklaces do u own? i have 4. I still have my jewelries in boxes, but from my memory, probably have 4 too. I have a special cross necklace from RR and Angel, which I hold dear.

whats the weirdest food you've ever had? chocolate covered grasshopper...ewww!

what was the best surprise you have ever gotten? One of best surprise I've gotten was getting Mother's day card from you via email. I wished I have saved it. Forgive me? Maybe next year you can send me one. *smile!* Other surprise was when Cheri sent me orange candle and cute pumpkin knick knack last week. I loved it!

what do u like better? night or day? I like both, but I am more of a night person.

are you a morning person? Never have been and never will!

whats your favorite non alcoholic drink? milk and water

do u like to watch sports? only fishing

what are you the most afraid of? my children and husband being hurt.

i cant really think of anything more.

Bullym0m said:
Likely: unfinished business.. example: revonation home, painting room, goal pay off your debts.. or blah blah blah.. wha.ever you like to say something.. Not too personal.. okay.
:ty:

My goal for next year is to paint all rooms in my house in certain color. Right now it's alllll tan. Boring color! I like earth tone colors like: light olive green, brown, purple, dark red. I wud love to have everything paid off, but Im not rich. smile

PeachyLady!

Have I ever told you I love ya sista? ;)

I have some questions,

Which holiday season you love the most and why?

What have your husband done to you that made you feel that you're on the top of the world?

What type of people that you like?

What type of people that you dislike?

Are you thinking of getting a pool in your backyard?

Do you have a garden in your backyard?

What type of flowers you love?

What was the best gift you got from your husband?

From Cheri:

PeachyLady!

Have I ever told you I love ya sista? ;) yes u told me lots of time and I love uuuuuuuuuu too, my sista! :hug:

I have some questions, :Ohno:

Which holiday season you love the most and why? my favorite is valentine's day because of love. Also, christmas because of Jesus' birth.

What have your husband done to you that made you feel that you're on the top of the world? He told me that I was most important person in his life, that he always will love me no matter what, that he would do anything to make me happy. He always focus on me first to make sure Im ok, asks me if Im ok, etc and I do the same for him too. I can't imagine my life without him. He's my heart and my lifetime soulmate.

What type of people that you like? I like people who are honest, caring and respect others.

What type of people that you dislike? I dislike people for hurting others, stealing from others and doing mean things to hurt others.

Are you thinking of getting a pool in your backyard? Yes and no. I would love to have bigger swimming pool in our backyard, but the upkeep of it takes a lot of work and money. We haven't really decided whether to have swimming pool.

Do you have a garden in your backyard? We moved to a three year old house a few months ago. Right now backyard has new wood fence that my husband installed. We haven't started garden yet, but are thinking about starting it next spring. I would like to plant perinnal flowers and hostas, as well as vegetable plants and herbs.

What type of flowers you love? Irises, roses, daisies, cone flowers, tulips, dafodils, hynthias, bleeding hearts, phlox, painted daisies, snap dragons, etc.

What was the best gift you got from your husband? gift of eternal love and devotion!

AJ said:
what do u think about people who surf?

I have bad balance skill because of my deafness. When I think of people who surf in ocean, I think of their balancing skill and how much fun they must be having. As I already loved ocean, fishes and plants in it, I think it's fantastic. When I was in my teens, I used to wear cream/white puca shell short necklace. I even once wore mermaid costume for halloween! When I think of you, AJ...I think of you surfing. I also think of you wearing shorts, comfortable shirt, puca shell necklace, homemade bracelet or anklet u made and wearing no shoes.

Back