Hello Everyone

RainbowTubes

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I know some of the people on alldeaf from other groups on the internet (mainly on Facebook) but have decided to finally join in here.

I'm 19 years old, moderately deaf (bilaterally), and wear two pink NHS Phonak Nathos M hearing aids with integrated Roger system which I absolutely love. I'm a music student studying in London and I also run my own business selling coloured hearing aid tubing and stickers for decorating - https://www.facebook.com/rainbowtubes

The main reason I decided to bite the bullet today and join was that I saw some threads about decorating HAs/ CIs, and as someone who has been decorating every couple of weeks for the past 2 years, I wanted to share some of my creations.

I'm looking forward to joining in some of the discussions on here and thanks for having me! :)

images

(Lights fag (for the Brit here), inhales deeply, exhales some, in the shape of rAinbow tubes,,,,,,,,,,and.........)

Hi There, Welcome to the AD forum. This is really cool of you to start this fantastic business. I feel a bit inspired to start this similar business in India but really unsure on how to go about it. Some of the designs shown in your facebook is really creative. Hope you will be successful in your business.
Cheers... :)

Back