Hotel soaps and shampoo

I always bring my stuff whatever I go. If the hotel's awesome samples (shamppoo/conditionor/soap) then i ll test them to see if i like it or not. If i go to a cheap motel, then dont bother to test it. :lol:

Derek did state in his post about the "hotel" part. Let me refresh you

What do you think of those free soaps and shampoo that hotels give out to their customers?

best I used and not hotel was when I was up grade to business class flying Quantas that was quality stuff/
maybe I lucky I had some good stuff when been away

Here's what the Disney World m/hotels offer...those are actual pictures of my soaps that I got from them. I also had shampoo but I used it up and used it for refills. I must have threw it out as I can't find it but the bottle looks like those as well.

OxdzbEX.jpg

ilike them...I pinch all that stuff unused put in bowl in bathroom any visitors it there for them if they forgot stuff,which don't happen cos supermarket end of road so guess got bowl of crap in bathroom

sometimes I travel light and use their soaps instead but most of time - I bring my own. their shampoos are terrible. their soaps are not good for my skin.

Same here. My skin and hair feel like paper after using their stuff. Like to bring my own. Comfort takes the cake.

psychological,you think that....it all made by same people who make ordinary soaps :)

I will use the hotel/motel soap and shampoo if I didnt bring my own, If I did bring my own then I save theirs for my next trip so I dont have to lug around bottles or buy little travel bottles to fill... fits in a sandwich baggie and Im out the door. My dad used to do a lot of traveling for business all over the world, we used to have loads of exotic soaps and shampoos... and Im not talking the itty bitty sizes either.

I found conspiracy theories about hotel shampoo and soap cause cancer. :hmm:

I bring my own, but use hotel soap for wash my hand, that it.

I use my own stuff, what they usually have on hand reminds me of products that weren't successfully sold 10+ years ago, just another way to get rid of the accumilated excess. Plus, so not going to assume it isn't a recycled product! :ugh:

Last year We were staying at hotel. We don't like to use their soap & shampoo because they are too small. We brought our own soap & shampoo.

I'm not big fans of hotels shampoo and conditioner plus soaps I do bring my own shampoo and conditioner plus soaps on trips what I'm bring brand usually..

I've always bought my own, travel packs at Walmart...when I did work at a Bed & Breakfast (after retirement) as the Housekeeper...our soaps were excellent and very fragneant.(smelled good)........so were the "favors" we left on tables....and many guests never ate them...guess who did?....HAHA...

Always bring my own. Plus I like body wash not soap. I use to bring the hotels stuff home and use it if a guest forgot something but that got old. At home though I do have extra toothbrushes which have come in handy many times over the years. Especially when the kids had sleep overs.

I've always bought my own, travel packs at Walmart...when I did work at a Bed & Breakfast (after retirement) as the Housekeeper...our soaps were excellent and very fragneant.(smelled good)........so were the "favors" we left on tables....and many guests never ate them...guess who did?....HAHA...

Ekkkkkk that stuffs up my nose!!!!!!!! Even other people with too much scented products on bother me.

Whenever I go to hotels, I always use their soaps and shampoos. I don't have any special soap/shampoo that I use nor do I have any allergies that require me to use certain soap/shampoo.

It's free... so I'll use it! Anything to help my personal soap/shampoo last a few days longer! ;)

I'll use thier crap as it doesnt bother my skin. but it does for my wife - so she brings her own. So i always end up taking the leftovers or unused stuff home and use it for my self just to make my own stuff at home last a wee bit longer. whats interesting is that quite often they try to use perfumy stuff so i swear I could tell who stayed in hotel and who didnt.

Geez Mickey, take your gloves off before you pick up the soap!

I've stayed in some 'budget' hotels where there was a bottle of combined body wash/shampoo only... and it was in a bracket attached to the wall inside the shower. You'd put some in your hair and some on your body. Not ideal but if you are hot, sweaty and tired after a long day you don't care, using that stuff and being clean again is preferable to being dirty!

Back