How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am doing good. I haven't been here for 1 year. It is beautiful day out there today. :)

Hoichi. It's useless. Some people just cannot have fun without their camera or technology.
Man. What did people do before cellphones and computers?
The horrors!
They must have been bored to death!
I know I wasn't.
Best times of my life, before all this technology came out.

How true mangareader, how so true......
hell were gonna shoot some pool one day you and I, mangareader. I know it....
Wink

Hoichi is right. Go play pool and live a little. You seem to be too focused on protecting yourself from harm whether it's you or your technology. I rarely hear about you having fun. Go out and have some fun.

I agree, I was thinking about that the other day and wondering how much that had to do with his schizophrenia. I'm thinking a lot.

It's gorgeous out, my parents have heated up the pool. I think I'm going to get out a book and be lazy in the sun today.

How true mangareader, how so true......
hell were gonna shoot some pool one day you and I, mangareader. I know it....
Wink

Wink
I love pool! I used to own one. Best cheap entertainment around!
Still is.
Nothing like having a drink, (and few smokes in your case) shoot few balls and a good chat.
Perhaps someday...

Wink
I love pool! I used to own one. Best cheap entertainment around!
Still is.
Nothing like having a drink, (and few smokes in your case) shoot few balls and a good chat.
Perhaps someday...

Pool rocks,
What's your drink mangareader? Indeed someday, the border has more holes in it then Swiss cheese,
I'd be an illegal to shoot some pool and sip a fine chocolate martini with you anyday girl,
Wink

Lazy in the sun.....with which book I wonder
.....mmmm
...........mmmmmm
.................mmmmmmm

Pool rocks,
What's your drink mangareader? Indeed someday, the border has more holes in it then Swiss cheese,
I'd be an illegal to shoot some pool and sip a fine chocolate martini with you anyday girl,
Wink

My drink used to be mixed drinks such as Jack Daniels, Rum & Coke and Gin. I don't like beer unfortunately.
I haven't drank in awhile since having kids.
Oh those good ole days.

Happy for the warm day, and ready to go cruising to the grocery on my scooter. Haven't been out of the house alone for months. :)

My drink used to be mixed drinks such as Jack Daniels, Rum & Coke and Gin. I don't like beer unfortunately.
I haven't drank in awhile since having kids.
Oh those good ole days.

Rum and coke it is, damn....
Good ol days indeed but good ol days come round again mangareader
I'll sip a rum and coke slowly tonight just for you girl..
Mmm

Achy and sore, but that's normal these days. All in all, doing alright. There are days when I wish I had not given up drinking, but those are very rare days.

Traumatized: my husband just left for work and my ejuice is in it. Went to take a hit and I am out, went to refill and had realized it is in my work jacket that is in the van. How many curse words can you say for me, I cannot for I have kids around? :(

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Traumatized: my husband just left for work and my ejuice is in it. Went to take a hit and I am out, went to refill and had realized it is in my work jacket that is in the van. How many curse words can you say for me, I cannot for I have kids around? :(

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Sorry, no can do. I don't believe in swearing. However, what I CAN offer is to think happy thoughts, and cheer yourself up. Now, I said I don't believe in swearing, but I do it around here occasionally.

Sorry, no can do. I don't believe in swearing. However, what I CAN offer is to think happy thoughts, and cheer yourself up. Now, I said I don't believe in swearing, but I do it around here occasionally.

they proved verbal release ups your pain threshold...no bother me as long as not kids shouting it down the road or public..i curse meself daily..
took daughter to doctor today she got strep throat if I catch it then some curse words will be said
' oh sod it' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back