Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

Wow Tab still exist? Tab was most popular soda in the 1980's...I used to drink Tab all the time during my high school years.

Don't you love old Pespi-Cola????

I have seen every of the soda listed, but hubba Bubba Soda, Pepsi's Wild Bunch, Leed and probably Kick.

Tab is still around, but they are limited sold, but you could try requesting your grocery store to get some for you (if available in your area).

I believe Slice is still around. I will have to look again.

Wow Tab still exist? Tab was most popular soda in the 1980's...I used to drink Tab all the time during my high school years.

Don't you love old Pespi-Cola????

Yes I'm surprised that Tabs are still around. I've seen it at store shelves today. I remember Tabs in the 80's.

As for Pepsi-Cola.. I'm da Pepsi fan :thumb:

I have seen every of the soda listed, but hubba Bubba Soda, Pepsi's Wild Bunch, Leed and probably Kick.

Tab is still around, but they are limited sold, but you could try requesting your grocery store to get some for you (if available in your area).

I believe Slice is still around. I will have to look again.

Slice is not around anymore. They stopped producing it in the mid 90's. I know for sure it doesn't exist anymore. Sprite or Sierra Mist is similar to Slice.

Slice & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia According to Wikipedia, Slice was discontinued and was replaced with Sierra Mist in 2000.

Slice is not around anymore. They stopped producing it in the mid 90's. I know for sure it doesn't exist anymore. Sprite or Sierra Mist is similar to Slice.

Slice & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia According to Wikipedia, Slice was discontinued and was replaced with Sierra Mist in 2000.
I reckon you are right. I have not seen the lime one just the orange one. Thanks for the link. :)

I reckon you are right. I have not seen the lime one just the orange one. Thanks for the link. :)

No problem, glad that I could help! I think Slice tasted better than Sierra Mist in my opinion. It's been a long time....

:pissed: Why is that such a shock to you???? Yeah I was a cheerleader!!

Yeah, I don't know why either. It's not a shock to me. My ex gf was a cheerleader too. She's not the hottest looking woman on the block, but she's really strong and she can lift a few women to stand on top of her.

Sorry for the off point....

Slice is DEAD?!?!? WOW...............
I remmy Crystal Pepsi.........that was when clear stuff was almost a pop thing. Remmy almost EVERYTHING was "clear?"
I remmy Orbitz, and Surge.
Josta I thought was some British soda. Didn't realize it was around here.

:pissed: Why is that such a shock to you???? Yeah I was a cheerleader!!

Schermy, I didn't mean to offend you at all! I haven't seen a deaf person play as a cheerleader. I apologise for this post if it has angered you. ..

I do remember Surge, and Pepsi Blue, I like it too! There are many more sodas that I remember that doesn't sell around my location anymore, such like Mt Dew Grape (I love that soda!), and many more.. It sucks that they don't sell them anymore.. :(

Also I've notice that 7up Cherry was stopped selling awhile ago, but now they sell it again?

I do remember Surge, and Pepsi Blue, I like it too! There are many more sodas that I remember that doesn't sell around my location anymore, such like Mt Dew Grape (I love that soda!), and many more.. It sucks that they don't sell them anymore.. :(

Also I've notice that 7up Cherry was stopped selling awhile ago, but now they sell it again?

Surge is replaced into Vault, Vault isn't 100% taste that similar to Surge but I prefer Surge's taste over Vault and Vault has ALOT of caffeine since Surge has less caffeine than Vault.

Mello Yello is so yucky, I love Mountain Dew.

Surge is replaced into Vault, Vault isn't 100% taste that similar to Surge but I prefer Surge's taste over Vault and Vault has ALOT of caffeine since Surge has less caffeine than Vault.

Really? I never seen Vault myself..

Mello Yello is so yucky, I love Mountain Dew.

Mello Yello? Is it comes from a such of company like Wal Mart's "Sam's Choice"?

And yeah I like Mountain Dew, but sometimes too sweet for me lol :)

Really? I never seen Vault myself..

Mello Yello? Is it comes from a such of company like Wal Mart's "Sam's Choice"?

And yeah I like Mountain Dew, but sometimes too sweet for me lol :)

No, Mello Yello is owned by Cola Coke Company, it's citrus flavored soda.

Back