The Walking Dead

I wonder if Tyrese THOUGHT he killed the guy (Al?) but turns out later that he survived and went with Gareth's group.

As for Bob.. Maybe PTSD with the water deal. Poor guy. I wonder if he will survive that. Father Gabriel-- yeah he's hiding something but not sure if it's connected to Gareth ("herding sheep" so to speak. Does make me wonder how the hell he survived nearly 2 years- sure is a convincing 'act'.

I stopped watching it maybe last year. are Rick, and his son, and daughter still alive?? just curious.

Yep, Carol just let the Walkers handle Mary... BUT I agree with Rick to kill all those animals and that they dont deserve to live... even that Termanus is basically destroyed, there is a few left to still start back up elsewhere if not there if they can recover from the damages?
Anyways, the slaughterhouse caught me off guard, I was like WOW... Home run and a cut throat. But in all Carol was Bad Ass and I think Rick owes her a Big apology.. And then theres Judith. Oh, and Daryl was Happy !

109349-Tasha-Yar-is-Mary-Terminus-Wal-AEKU.jpeg

Did you know that?

109349-Tasha-Yar-is-Mary-Terminus-Wal-AEKU.jpeg

Did you know that?

Yes, along with Pet Sematary from Stephen King. Denise Crosby has put on some weight but looks about the same. Star Trek was her biggest gig; she shouldn't have asked to be killed off considering she hasn't had any stand out roles since her brief appearance on the Walking Dead.....

No I didnt, she got fat....lol

She's not that fat - most people as they get older put some weight on. She still looks great and unlike the rest of Hollyweird, she doesn't look like a freak on a youth quest...I haven't seen any celeb make plastic surgery look natural yet. Kudos to Denise for not following the trend....she's still awesome.

She's not that fat - most people as they get older put some weight on. She still looks great and unlike the rest of Hollyweird, she doesn't look like a freak on a youth quest...I haven't seen any celeb make plastic surgery look natural yet. Kudos to Denise for not following the trend....she's still awesome.
I know, just pudgy... something the government keeps putting in the water.

I, too, just watched the previous seasons. Awesome, I must say.

My fave character is Daryl with his crossbow.

I, too, just watched the previous seasons. Awesome, I must say.

My fave character is Daryl with his crossbow.

He's everyone's favorite, I saw something recently on Amazon for him, a sign that read: Stay Calm and Hide Behind Daryl...:D If I had the money to spare, I'd hang it up at my desk at work....

I stopped watching it maybe last year. are Rick, and his son, and daughter still alive?? just curious.
yes they are.

I didn't realize that was Denise Crosby until it was mentioned in Talking Dead immediately after. Loved her in Star Trek TNG but I am horrible with faces and recognizing people lol.

Yeah, I think Bob got bit, and all those cannibals are gonna turn.

That's going to be the fun part, when they start to turn....wonder if it's before or after Rick and the others go looking for Bob.....

yes but WOULD they turn if all they did was eat? I thought the only way to turn was either be bitten, chewed on or otherwise mangled or die by some other method- shot (not to the head), stabbed, illness etc.

Only wonder about that if they've already eaten a few at Terminus and the fact that we learned back in Season 1 that EVERYONE has it anyway.

Have a feeling Gareth and his motley crew will be around for a while.

The conversation that took place indicated they knew Bob .. maybe he was at one time part of their group ???

yes but WOULD they turn if all they did was eat? I thought the only way to turn was either be bitten, chewed on or otherwise mangled or die by some other method- shot (not to the head), stabbed, illness etc.

If you saw "Infected," the group learned that sharing the water, which was also used for the pigs, caused the fluids to be exchanged and led to a virus like infection which caused one of the boys in the prison to become ill and turn. It was the first time the group realized that this is how it was also being passed. The pigs were killed because they drank from the infected water and couldn't be eaten safely. So, eating someone that has been bitten, yes, you can turn. Now if Bob had said something, maybe they could have chopped off the leg like they did for Hershel - who had the same thing happen, but he survived by having the infection cut off....but Bob said nothing. I suspect he was crying at the end because he was planning to shoot himself but he was attacked by the Terminus group.

look at her "Mary" pic...she has extra weight on her than in this picture.

I see what you're saying there but I think what you perceive as weight is actually how the costume makes her appear. Yes, I admit it does make her look big; I did say she has put on some weight but she's hardly fat. She does look really wonderful though like she's someone that stays fit and takes care of herself. Perhaps the show wanted her to appear larger than she is because of the confrontation with Carol to heighten the tension for viewers. Denise's last scene with the show was very dramatic....:D

Back