White Ohio Woman Sues Over Sperm From Black Donor

If I had a child I would not care what colour it is. Imagine how psychologically damaged the child would grow up with the parents complaining like that.

Because still in today's world anyone of color is still going to be judge more than being gay. Being gay is not a big deal any more VS being ethnic. A gay white couple can walk in a store not be followed. A person of color can not. Just because a gay couple has a baby doesn't been their morals or values are below a straight couples. People can be cruel even to a child.

You're wrong about that , if being gay is not a big deal anyone why are so many people against gays getting married? And white gay couples have to be careful where thy walk even today. I became friends with one of my daughter friend who was a gay man and he never told his own parents he was gay. I say he 'was gay' b/c he dies of a blood clot at the age of 39 yo .

depends on where you live. There are areas in the US that are more gay friendly than others. Northeast and SF are two I can think of. The south is one of the worst places to be gay. I do think at least in America, gay marriage IS being accepted more and more- Arizona just became the next state to allow gay marriage. More than half the states now do or will in the close future.

You're wrong about that , if being gay is not a big deal anyone why are so many people against gays getting married? And white gay couples have to be careful where thy walk even today. I became friends with one of my daughter friend who was a gay man and he never told his own parents he was gay. I say he 'was gay' b/c he dies of a blood clot at the age of 39 yo .
He died from a blood clot at the age of 39 so you confirm that he was gay? *smh*

He died from a blood clot at the age of 39 so you confirm that he was gay? *smh*
I thought she meant "was" as in past tense because he was deceased, not because he was gay.

depends on where you live. There are areas in the US that are more gay friendly than others. Northeast and SF are two I can think of. The south is one of the worst places to be gay. I do think at least in America, gay marriage IS being accepted more and more- Arizona just became the next state to allow gay marriage. More than half the states now do or will in the close future.
That's true. Even gay/lesbians are on TV. Ellen who is a lesbian has her own TV show. A gay couple of the Modern Family is popular. What's more, gay couples are buying a house on HGTV. Anti-gay people can't stop them at all.

North Carolina just passed a gay marriage law thing a few days ago.

Back