Baseball....2014 Playoffs

No wonder it's loud here... ;)

I lost my voice from screaming for them. OMG what an ending. Definitely baseball at it's best.

First game of the World Series I will be in the air flying to Chicago:-( I hate missing these games. That game got my blood pressure up. I bet the Pirate's regret having released Ishikawa earlier this year.

:lol: Royals team are nothing compares to Cardinals. SF will sweep Royals to make a repeat WC every two years (2010-2012-2014).

:lol: Royals team are nothing compares to Cardinals. SF will sweep Royals to make a repeat WC every two years (2010-2012-2014).

I wouldn't bet on that. They're on fire, and are making it a very special October for the residents of Kansas City. There's been talk about them going undefeated this postseason, but hypothecially it's possible, but hasn't been done since 1976.

I don't think it will be an easy series. Everyone I heard talking about the WS was pretty sure the Dodger's or the National's would take it all. Now it's two wild card teams. It will be fun to watch. GO GIANT'S!!!

I wouldn't bet on that. They're on fire, and are making it a very special October for the residents of Kansas City. There's been talk about them going undefeated this postseason, but hypothecially it's possible, but hasn't been done since 1976.

SF Giants will give Royals first loss of postseason, and that will destroy their winning spirit, and one blink, then there is SF GIANTS 2014 World Series Champion. :D

SF Giants will give Royals first loss of postseason, and that will destroy their winning spirit, and one blink, then there is SF GIANTS 2014 World Series Champion. :D

We shall see. Just be aware that Cardinals Nation will be supporting Royals Nation when the Series begins next week. :P

Sorry. Had a bad day yesterday. :| Wasn't in a very good mood. Let's see what happens today, shall we? :thumb:

Tonight Giants leads 2-0 in 5th inning.... series tied at 2.

Tonight Giants leads 2-0 in 5th inning.... series tied at 2.

I have to follow the game from my phone. Heading home tomorrow so I can watch the really good games live. I'll have my Giant's gear on in support of my team.

I just saw that the St. Louis center fielder was killed in a car accident today in the Dominican Republic. Oscar Taveras....very sad.

Yes, very sad about St Louis player.

Giants are now 5-0 in bottom 8th inning.

I have to follow the game from my phone. Heading home tomorrow so I can watch the really good games live. I'll have my Giant's gear on in support of my team.

I just saw that the St. Louis center fielder was killed in a car accident today in the Dominican Republic. Oscar Taveras....very sad.

Looks like they won 5-0 from what I can see on my phone. Too bad they can't win in front of their home crowd. Series goes back to Kansas City now. I had my Giant's shirt on today, the two games they lost I did not. So I will be wearing that shirt untill after we win the world series.

Bumgarner did great job with a shut out innings.

Looks like they won 5-0 from what I can see on my phone. Too bad they can't win in front of their home crowd. Series goes back to Kansas City now. I had my Giant's shirt on today, the two games they lost I did not. So I will be wearing that shirt untill after we win the world series.

Back