I have to question about deaf filipino?

geli1988

Reaction score
Hello? I want to know about deaf filipino who have work in america or europe? Tell me about details have u experience there...

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

What specifically do you need? It is a very open-ended question. (Nice smile on your face :) .)

Last edited:
What specifically do you need? It is a very open-ended question. (Nice smile on your face :) .)

Hello!! Even i don't have experience job in philippines for long time. So i don't know how to learn job. Only know about microsoft word, excel and powerpoint 2013. :)

I'm sorry, I can't tell you what to do because your skillset doesn't tell me what you can do - other than the three MS applications mentioned. I also can't tell if you know the product.

What American and European employers look for are different. I'm not one to help you here. You may be better off trying the forums on dice.com or monster.com but I haven't been on either forum for years, so I don't know if they're informative anymore.

I'm sorry, I can't tell you what to do because your skillset doesn't tell me what you can do - other than the three MS applications mentioned. I also can't tell if you know the product.

What American and European employers look for are different. I'm not one to help you here. You may be better off trying the forums on dice.com or monster.com but I haven't been on either forum for years, so I don't know if they're informative anymore.

Oh i see that's fine but thanks for telling me.

geli1988: My suggestion, since you have internet access, is to check out Gallaudet (assuming you know what it is). People can guide you but there's so much lacking here that I feel like we're guiding you in the dark. You're interested in Europe and the U.S. and you can maybe use three MS applications - it's not enough information to even know where to go with this. It's just to vague to keep responding to. Best of luck to you. I wish I could help but I cannot.

Hello!! Even i don't have experience job in philippines for long time. So i don't know how to learn job. Only know about microsoft word, excel and powerpoint 2013. :)

what do you want to do for work?

Hello? I want to know about deaf filipino who have work in america or europe? Tell me about details have u experience there...

http://www.alldeaf.com/member.php?u=24863

Here our member is Deaf Filipino, at least by heritage. He has been a coach at CSD, and had other jobs here.

He hasn't been around for a few months, but maybe you could try to message him.

Bottesini: Great response. I ran out of steam because I couldn't figure out what one does with little experience and no or just a little education. I just couldn't go anywhere to help out. Thanks. I hope it works.

Aw. Still can't afford to pay tuition fee in gallaudet this too expensive. Thanks!! Question? Which is the best job with part time in the US for deaf only? Let me know.

Okay. But did u become member this iqlife or something?

Yes, ma'am I join member last June. It's awesome. If you get in with IQ as a first inviter, you will be positioned to make millions with this movement.* You can lock in for free right now.

Here's a video that goes over the concept
www.themovement.iqdreamteam.com

*If you want to learn how to make an extra $9,000 a month in 9 weeks, just by adding this to their current business.
Okay. But did u become member this iqlife or something?

Back